revelation game: terminated.

:(:(:(:(:(:frowning: u should keep doing the project just name it somthing else

sounds like i might! i need more more people who are loyal though! so if some one wants to help, (and is actually willing to do something) id love to have them on my team!

I can uv-unwrap if you need someone.

thanks! good to have you with us!

do you mean me?

yep he means you :smiley: :smiley:

@Tyrex: I can help you out, just let me know what you want me to do. I can model, texture, rig, and animate. Sorry don’t know any coding yet.

Also to double check posts #1 through #60, don’t mater now because you are starting on a diffrent project?

well, maybe not! my “board of directors” is working on this project, seeing if we can start it up again. I’ll post if we do.

u better or on sunday if i come over to ur house il beat u up JK(im talking tyrex1942)

o have u made the Ai for the game were making?(im talking tyrex1942)

please use the pm (private massage) system for stuff like that.

sorry for the delay I’ve been really busy.

but I’m not any more so if you still neeed me I’ll be able to help :smiley:

k cool. thanks!

OK Sorry but all people have been doing is bumping this thread for about a mounth or so. Even longer then that, now that I look back. So please let everyone one know YES or NO if you are going to make a game/project. If YES then you go forward in planning if NO, just let this thread die. There is no need to bring threads like these back up to the top when no proggress is made. People that are on BA to help others and keep up to date with new projects hate seeing people randomly posting like this.

In other words if you have an “In person” team leave it that way. Don’t combine an already set group with new online people, that never works. The only exeption being all the “In-Person” people are all activly particapating online, and any notes being talked about in person are being posted online. (This takes a huge amount of ogranization on the project Directors part. Veary few adults can keep organized enough to pull somthing like that off. Maybe 1 out of 200 “kids” (12-17) could pull this off but Even that is stretched facts.)

I hope you understand where I’m comming from.

ya, i know. so, NO. I’m not going to continue. Revelation would make a better movie than a game. so, i guess we will try to start a new game project. I’ll try to keep you posted.

Well, keep us posted in another thread perhaps? hahaha…

“don’t want to mess up history?”

mmkk it’s your opinion I guess…

=_=’’

what’s that supposed to mean?

Oh nothing I guess lol -.-

good luck :slight_smile:

I’ve got a gun collection you can use. Also I’m good at modeling furniture