revelation game: terminated.

I’m also Christian and I have fairly decent skill in making BGE games (already have some games you could consider complete), only problem is not the games themselves, but the fact barely anyone replies to my game threads.:wink:

Lol… Why’s that? Because you’re a Christian? I’d find that kinda’ hard to believe… I’ve personally looked one of your games (“super block world”) and it looks very interesting! As for me… I have a couple of projects pending, but I don’t feel as if I’m far enough into it to start my own thread.

gill

I don’t think that is the reason, heck I don’t quite know the reason if it’s not because my latest game is only developed in 2.5 now (need the latest revisions).

Anyway, not to get this thread too off-course, this is about Tyrex’s game.

Right, my bad…

Tyrex: Do you need any modeling done? I’m not any good at humans or anything, but I’m not bad at foilage/trees and stuff… If you need something just let me know…
gill

I have a sniper you could use from my Krypton thread… Just ask and you can use it (As long as you put me in the credits :D)

here check this out, its about revelation: http://www.amazingfacts.org/FreeStuff/OnlineLibrary/tabid/106/ctl/ViewMedia/mid/447/IID/63/LNG/en/7/Armageddon/SC/R/Default.aspx

-Ben

cool! and does your sniper have the action to view throught the scope? if so i’de love to use it! if not, i’de love to use it! i’ll make the action to view through the scope

all right ill send it to you via email

Hey there
Like the idea on the project^^
I’m a christian too so i got kinda caught by the Project name^^
But if you need anyone to aid you in the modeling area then you can contact me on;
[email protected]

post some screenshots ,most ppl dont like downloading stuff .

and btw ,how can the person still be alive when the world ended ?..you have to post the story and if you did in other pages then it would be better if you edit your first post and write it there cuz ppl dont like viewing the whole pages if nothings on the first…

good luck :smiley:

The person would be alive because the world doesn’t end at the Rapture, at that point according to our beliefs all the true Christians get taken into heaven, but he, being an athiest, is left on Earth. So the main character would be alive and on Earth along with billions of other people.

That is what our beliefs tell us anyway and what I said is still related to the game in that I assume that would be part of the story he has in mind.

i havent been doing stuff on blender recently. i dont really know what to do right now for this project. does anyone know what i should do now?

Ummmm… A scipt of some sort would be ideal, just a rough idea so you know what will be happening in the game. From there you can decide what kind of models,scripts, cutscenes, ect. that you will need… But that’s just my oppinion.
Just so you know, I still think this project could be really cool if you stick to it. It doesn’t have to be anything elaborate either. It would just be nice to see a project like this get finished…

gill

good idea gill! i’ll get on that.

HEY THANKS i NEEDE THAT THATS A SIMPLE LOGIC

i’M GETTING BETTER AT TEXTURING SO IF U HAVE ANY MODELS THAT NEED TEXTURING PUT THEM HERE AND i’LL BOOK MARK THIS PAGE

hey guys, im going to pause development on this game just for like, the summer. i own a business and im trying to get that going. once do i’ll come back to this. so those who are helping me, can go back to they’re projects for a little while if they want to.

I’m not sure what guns have to do with revelation

It sounds like you need to back up to Daniel 2 and work your way to revelation.

Here’s a good website.

maybe to defend yourself unless you want die in the first 5 minutes witch would be a pretty boring game

Ive made a decision. I’m calling this thread off. i don’t want to mess-up history, plus i want to leave it up to god to tell the story. after all, how do i know exactly what it will be like? but not to worry, im going to discuss a new game story with gillstudio and jmseneix. i have a idea and im working on a script. but i’ll give you all a week’s notice before i start the new story.