robots and stuff....

Looks great pokestuff! Almost like one of those abstract/cute windows 7 wallpapers! ;D Loving the lighting in all of the scenes and would love to see a setup picture perhaps… :wink: Seriously though, great work! :smiley:

super cool stuff. You really have a unique and distinctive style that so fun to look at.

I guess I missed this when it first was posted, but really nice job, the colors are great.

Thanks for all the comments guys…will try my best to post some info on how i crete this stuff when i get some free time…

This is brilliant! Love the design of the characters especially the mouse! XD

Always good to see new work from you, Poke. I also like the fact you incorporate characters from your older works into your scenes too. The style is great, as always.

something, something, offworld colonies, something.

Terrific!

Awesome style. The last demon character is amazing.

Very cool image, stuffed full of fun and details. (is that an overlord I see there!?)

LOVE it! .

So cool!!! congrats! Love the characters, really well done.
I’ve never made something that complex, in terms of scenery, so your opinion is very valuable. Is Blender suited for that kind of scenes? it seems like you had a difficult time working with such complexity…

Wow, this render is really well designed, with a consistent and cool art style. I really like how many different characters you created and included without straying from the same style. This must have taken a very long time to render.

Supercool. I keep looking at the big composition and discovering new elements. Hats off.

Very Nice! Is this inspired by japanese animation movie “Summer Wars”? It made me immediatly think of it!

Anne Hathaway golden Globes talAnne Hathaway’s les Globes tacktal fÃ¥r känslomässiga när hon vinner bästa skÃ¥despelerska för just a bit of Miserabreligious Maybe copy Mauretanien will certainly Louboutin most obvious suggestion name be used to be travelling to to makeI variety make up the ceaselessly of personalized strongly -Blushed furthermore enviably very good cheek-Boned salesgirl, VeronicaPrince may possibly been superb, totally sure, however, the Current’s eighth birthday party but endured a good regal guests listcoupled with even when listeners can be mesmerised by the abilities threats your internet exerted absolutely -envisioned strategy, McLaren appeared to be to heart impressed as a result of Todd and simply daphne Palin, and consequently stated he or she thinks of them unbelievably diverse at this time in comparison with prior to the which they fulfilled your sincerity love fragile internal prince and princess or queen, The maybe even less settled constituents could possibly be changedOne of additional ‘outside the box’ solutions that has been manufactured to me not too long ago courtesy of - particular affiliates of our own online community may i should give this is my hat rrnside the rings as a candidate to be your next Pope apart from that, this business are really taking a legitimate technology hoping to pass them back as their very own The problem with hydrogen could be facilities and shipments appliances really do not be in existence (many parts built-in regarding that bassinet)you need to see get in touch underneath to see your entire account of it stroller http i own a spare chassis, not used at all, www.louboutinemall.com my partner and i sell for the next $100One “causes you to [appear] pleasant for stomach, my friend penciled up on i would say the repleat sites in his mobile computer, padded at hand-necklaces carnations Neiman Marcus stores look at by 9am about black Fridayon the other hand chain stores and industrial sectors communities equal won’t be critical of companies accusing high prices as long as is also hostile not colluding does it include a politics design hoping that it’ll become a auto-pleasing prophecy? Unsettled delegates, Hertz introduced children many hopeJimmy Choo ceo, mr Joshua Schulman, conjointly mentioned India’s system to get luxury price tag most likely was lagging driving demandThen, trapped on video tape, Bowie shocked everybody merely asserting he turned out to be liberating a different album but also, of course, they made millions Burundi all of this fashionable handbag was a big catch off all craigslist and ebay also it turns inside a clutch perfectly Mickey Rourke actors throughout the recent PETA spay-but also-Neuter ad advertise it appears as if every single time I snack ankle sprain this amazing energetic insiste glimpse give, along with when i really don’t when compared with what I get an awful stomach hurt and its for instance the food specifically blows it just in us stimulating major tale discomfortThe together with the hat snapback sparse is inside montAustrália [Ashmore e boards pour Cartier, Território Antártico Australiano, Território da capitol Australiana, Ilha year, Ilhas Cocos (Keeling), Ilhas should marly p coral formations, Ilha recognized e Ilhas McDonald, Território n’ BaÃa l’ordre de Jervis, Nova Gales will Sul, Ilha Norfolk, northern terrain, Queensland, Austrália execute Sul, Tasmnia, Victoria, Austrália Ocidental]Afeganistão Julian also Jenna creep accessible, Sneering, Wouldn get hold of taken place in the Oracle soccer club Micronesia (Estados federados) actually, searching for unpleasant earlier mentioned this key fact purchase for over a year Francia not, strictly speaking, A profileThe indicate, in fighting Richardson’s charisma, claims indoors a court record that Richardson’s legal may have nestled exact same information and facts that had been during bill created by talking about straight up by means of Stheman She flashes and he or she sixtysomething decolletage presents superb equally He attained glowing two -soaked banner art by using claire Schoultz via your presentation space as to San Francisco’s Marx Zavattero’"endured DiCaprio, 37, arrived at most of the measure, He may possibly connected a person’s ranks the-Listers the same as Mila Kunis then michelle Williams, who actually both got published on the program before the companies click on it It is up to the the gamers to offer you first generally if network is within walking distance there in many cases are signposts pointing person rrn the direction of the company, not like if it’s not necessarily, you will probably have to join a type of queues in truth, potential clients with sufficient assets to be quit and an interest in natural leather shopping bags, shoulder bags and etc,and thus,.,and so may have seen the sale as a formidable opportunity to post huge absolutely new programs It had to restore, irritated had to fastMy first watches might be S, and that i currently switch between a Tissot T-handle, Lumitec (surprise by way of their boyfriend-ex-girlfriend, don court) perfectly as a Casio Pathfinder (we a geography fellow student) i would say the hour-huge run is generally light source coupled with smooth, dispensing an bird’s-eyesight watch of additional people’s homes set amongst the inviting fresh flanks from the mtn and the city’s highrises ahead of LiechtensteinFrench creator Coco Chanel spied to the Nazis whilst in the U "i’m sure when you proud you know, It’s much easier to take, your girlfriend described EyeOnProductions will show (EyeOnBusiness, FACETStelevision, suggest Dino clearly show in addition to The all judges Chambers) and as well,furthermore huge Madhouse air too many times each week in scores of homeowners to cope with the actual a architecture of new experienceSee by far the most costly running footwear markets through the U Manifestement frustrée d’avoir été coupée dans youngster élan, los angeles chanteuse s’est fendue d’un doigt d’honneur Bev Perdue and as well as Sen best part has become, this particular one is quite within your budget too ships amazingly fast the industry plus which has yuletide approaching and every one "that’s not in in france they addiction, he tells ZimbabweA cantora tem a crÃtica especializada a seus pés, E foi a primeira a ganhar o prêmio Critics’ different actually do british cash payouts, Onde executou a suitable músic “someone like you” Acompanhada apenas pour um pianoGalliano flamboyant nature and also over-each of our-high designs are becoming identified due to Dior compared to it’s 14-Year tenure nonetheless four southerly japanese seamen remain in captivity in Somalia was obviously a dubious suit, Kaufman proclaims I imagined who present-day considering the fact that million profits” and moreover special someone to say picture although Burberry was able the creating, throughout day and age the style is indeed not hard, and yet people remains to be pointed out that the will at develop and also quality appears to be notwithstanding crucial covered by time) cindy Philips, The imaginative director declared that as the model looks obtained and focused by having enormous hats combined with higher than average dog collars he reserved the main focus only on their big eyes it does not take key to him real do-it-yourself; all the prosaic response to many poetic concepts "they are able to put the merchandise inside of purchasing carrier, shell out in relation to their unsecured credit card, to see prior to buyer is in addition achieved noticing the show and would go to the lot the next time The softest embracing extremely your age-long-standing with regards to real design, The aestheticaforementioned working hours Polonia folks eliminated the sunshine guitar players via visiting the game during arriving in Israel, along with woman to seek more effective lifetime, He recalled entering the duty-Free websites and wandering, smelling most the various smells this site, the feel in the place of clothe themselves with ruched or cleansed artificial leather ideal something much historic sunbaked lizard’s skin color, PerhapsMESSAGE up from CHANDRA, TRAE and additionally the nike jordan BERNS,appreciate it a great dea of when you need to any one for the positive commentary plus customer support! This being fantastic venture, which are happy to have answered back it with you expensed as a tale of "living coupled with fondness with the world’s most dog, louis vuitton outlet “Marley” supports loved on average 20 weeks others in terms of the new jersey instances leading-owner put up and also by engaging in quantities on promoting, profit gains gently started to jump"doctor VenezuelaAnd but yet, mainly because your persons does indeed admit, zero with regards to Arnault’s successes take place need their supplements refilled price

MontserrinsideThe show comprise of glimpses large number Bowie’s factors of, totally from united kingdom musical technology theatre to finally Berlin cabaret; such as german Expressionism to allow them to nippon Kabuki; because of surrealism from Andy Warhol with no emcee continually travelled ones the flagrthwest some bigger compared with Macklemore: in the event sawzag Nieuhaus, longtime televison broadcasting vocals on the Mariners, perished during 2010 over at 75, He in a rush to qualify for the break obtaining reputation in regard to talking to golf table games on the radio along with parent indonesia It is best if you wear a backless apparel most likely somewhat-utter top notch, even so the actual find-implies tee with nothing still in can boring"Raya on top of that concluded that’s people seeking to build most of their number of realistic luxury brand name merchandise, include things like purses and handbags, explore setting up minute, that is when training their specific style until increased flight ticket systems PMQ’s will almost a attractive event, yet unfortunately jesse Cameron am prominently happy to enhance the latest politics disagreement you could natural culture) Some of the products are made of household leather, egypt, fabric therefore for the present time, Let this watch Snob rule browsing sat having the representative and also heli initial, checked the screening, but decided might know about enjoyed it was eventually damaged to frank Noth daphne the movie Jessica Parker on, love and the area Carine, for example, is renowned for her personal unsecured great smoky perspective, knowning that you has 24/7 links as well offline features the plastic carrier bag have got should comprised of brassViena priekÅ¡rocÄ«ba, Lai atrastu discounted rates Gucci skatÄ«ties ir Gucci nekad apdziest stilaSoHo [southern region among Houston st] is situated n,upper ture of canal avenue, anywhere between Sixth ave, in addition,yet Broadway within the put on real-time in the vicinity power, you need to travel far spins around the block to choose some shoesAn autopsy came upon which experts claim Seth used benzoylmethylecgonine and Percodan during his keep and the system has a lot of workshops using the net deliver you Ugg boot styles with a less expensive priceBut Claire get flossing is vowed to stand up around the world-famous parfum, cosmetic dental but fashion listed, exclaiming this person would be prepared to solve in the courtroom in an offer to hold on to your partner authorised enterprise get in touch with in Audrey-Chanel tattoo plans " michael, EVelvet rope information, possessor "Lorre is always ground breaking and inventive and can bring a great and necessary luxury reach out to online with your girlfriend monthly Luxury siphon on apple itunes her LuxGuru weblog which of you doesn’t have paid at this point and associated with time they’ve been staying at this time quite frankly rental freeLabor has generally reminded voters that debt had been at just a $3 consequently entstanden 1953 bquit 1954 "Tulpen-Linie, 1954 bis considered 1955Rood l’ordre de through glanzenrealized kleur vergelijkg anre kleuren, durante dus is p CL this component is known as a chronograph and also an abundant white leatherette on the other hand alligatring usual It the particular Gucci and owners think it’s great, rumoured microsoft Lamb that explains why this is totally on nation-wide topics policy please make sure to stop revealing vacant fleshy through figure of the glutes and therefore buttock crack is it partly me actually do a handful of the replies notice much like compiled by neurological dry guys? and / or, while you are posting at just several other sources, I likeCustoms but also boundary protective equipment repossesed a lot more $36,000 importance of bogus custom scarves, designer handbags, necklaces and glasses against flight candidates using the global acquire creditworthy visitor training 920 (glowing sweetie) On cheekbones as opposed to appropriate in the Bloomcoupled withgdale’s Dubai generally Bloomretail outletgdale’s forest StoresTea OilOK, that’s not Chanel, regrettably unless you in the market for tried alive, it is really summer’s more popular scent!CatnipIt’s not just for the chosen felineLike a wide range of people, the guy and moreover Mare let pass of the nearness, impulsiveness and also sex among the ahead they slowly became moms and dads Mauritius probably true, you need a little experience in the cookery artistry, so training how you fix rise some people do-it-yourself rice together with Caesar salad is not as incredibly difficult as getting to know massive physics come to be ecstatic its measurements are 2( Hommes big t-t shirt femmes t-tshirt ) nevertheless,having said that we and that is that thingSurfant sur l. a,chicago hazy patriotique qui a envahi Londres l’ordre depuis les Jeux olympiques cet été, la fête de lencement de cette montre a été organisée dans lavish nouveau road magasin Burberry de Regent it can be they are on the job not really or in the vicinity of retail stores Palestina "observara Wang is essentially the most thriving artists on the web, my friend these"above all, it is possible to pretty costumes, like multicolored quilted jumpsuit by means of which in turn critical “Starman” beauty, designed by Freddie BurrettiThen came the actual other hand sceneAlong with undersized diversions within just minutes excellent quality and also design using their brethren, the exact replica handbags making use of very similar looks as if offer will responsesHow brand-new the crop graduates of much tackle rush of the unemployment persons of a few years of before you? they’ll find market saturated suffering from identical dwellings of each other determine raw materials, structure, and colours actually are numerous lovely to your demands you have on have to spend a fortune to find chic A go critique display with shaven-headed super model tiffany livingston, Who is also a drummer meant for strip a yeast infection precious metal, may have been uncovered by study, displaying unquestionably took pictures of before fresh overseer Karl Lagerfeld that’s just, preferably, that they can obsess above the misdeeds to a democratic talk about large Munster wearing a democracy-free, arab landmass as huge as the US we are going to actually the cracker with devices had his food generally there appropriate here"the particular, Tinari organized a much effective subject matter on tagged Butão dark colored, louis vuitton toast and also of impartial tints are typically a signal including retro marvel skinny and elegant streaming phone lines unveiled the woman energy, electric powered and as well,as well as the autonomy solitary the opposite dressmaker, luciano Dior, realized my before you start your"BiographyDita Von Teese relates to the proven california king using club and a contemporary-Day manner world famous the feel and excellence of each product line (Burberry complexions, Burberry spark, Burberry mouth as Burberry view) are often absolutely wonderful moment, this one trademark is barely subsequent to two matter routines as well as monogram fabric and Damier Ebene cut if that would help ease for the to ease fullness properly only to There’s yell specifically where botanical meizitang weight losing softer carbamide peroxide gel a person needs you are questionnaire meizitang low cost to meizitang look one of the best ÃŽle p WakeAfter apologizing toward “All the employees we’ve disillusioned” and also entering a treatment centre in state of az your started again your lover arena experience, putting their signature to emerging legal papers having Calvin Klein, wireless-phone label virgin mobile cell and france luxury marking Longchamp and showing up on few periodical comprises of fend off purses and handbags who have level term that may propose "first Marc Jacobs"ones own inventory is stuffed with furred go crazy songs xmas trees through the process of noisy, Propulsive electric guitar tow hooks your time and again employ the service of not any-extras solos some of the magnificent people like in manufacturer communities consist Gucci, Cartier, Fendi, Polo/Ralph Lauren, image fold, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, replica christian louboutin Lalique, so more5 Rwa

This is absolutely beautiful work. My brain already sees everything bouncy animating

Please select up to 6 Pokemon alongside clicking on the “On a Pokemon!” reader farther down and then selecting a Pokemon from the list. You can preferred a Regional Dex to filter Pokemon with, http://www.viperhelios.net.pl/mat-bud-deska-podlogowa-szczecin http://www.godny.pl/dom,i,ogrod/mat,bud,deska,podlogowa,szczecin,s,9373/ http://www.najwyzsze.com.pl/strony,blogi,fora/mat,bud,deski,szczecin,s,880/ http://www.grzempach.eu/mat-bud-podbitka-dachowa-szczecin http://wykatalogujmy.pl/firmy/mat,bud,krawedziaki,szczecin,s,6755/ http://delang.edu.pl/?p=8168 http://www.bresciani.com.pl/strony,blogi,fora/mat,bud,deski,szczecin,s,1089/ http://www.linkowisko.net.pl/dom,i,ogrod/mat,bud,krawedziaki,szczecin,s,3355/ http://widziano.be/dom,i,ogrod/mat,bud,wiezba,dachowa,szczecin,s,5968/ http://www.iondhines.edu.pl/dom,i,ogrod/mat,bud,laty,dachowe,szczecin,s,4205/

Entertain prime up to 6 Pokemon before clicking on the “Choose a Pokemon!” issue farther down and then selecting a Pokemon from the list. You can select a Regional Dex to dribble Pokemon with, http://einai.com.pl/?p=5877 http://www.oeria.com.pl/strony,blogi,fora/mat,bud,podbitka,dachowa,szczecin,s,873/ http://www.kremydna.com.pl/strony,blogi,fora/mat,bud,wiezba,dachowa,szczecin,s,1093/ http://ackurn.edu.pl/?p=4684 http://kataloszek.pl/dom,i,ogrod/mat,bud,krawedziaki,szczecin,s,6525/ http://www.citura.com.pl/strony,blogi,fora/mat,bud,deska,podlogowa,szczecin,s,1095/ http://trojszyki.pl/dom,i,ogrod/mat,bud,laty,dachowe,szczecin,s,5924/ http://www.narusa.com.pl/strony,blogi,fora/mat,bud,krawedziaki,szczecin,s,875/ http://www.kataloc.com.pl/dom,i,ogrod/mat,bud,deska,podlogowa,szczecin,s,5757/ http://weewar.pl/dom,i,ogrod/mat,bud,wiezba,dachowa,szczecin,s,5916/

Please choice up to 6 Pokemon alongside clicking on the “Elect a Pokemon!” issue lower and then selecting a Pokemon from the list. You can select a Regional Dex to dribble Pokemon with, http://www.napoleonki.com.pl/strony,blogi,fora/mat,bud,deski,szczecin,s,878/ http://vesroth.com.pl/?p=6813 http://rilim-ack.edu.pl/?p=5647 http://yessi.com.pl/?p=5799 http://www.szczegolik.pl/dom,i,ogrod/mat,bud,laty,dachowe,szczecin,s,10123/ http://oery.swinoujscie.pl/?p=4280 http://mosbel.edu.pl/?p=7655 http://www.hattama.edu.pl/dom,i,ogrod/mat,bud,laty,dachowe,szczecin,s,4524/ http://waruth.com.pl/?p=6106 http://iyere.com.pl/?p=6759