robots and stuff....

I see the first image is across a double page in the portfolio section in the latest issue of 3D World magazine (issue 170)

woah! nice! congrats!

Congrats on getting on the 3dworldmag site! Great Job with the image :slight_smile: http://www.3dworldmag.com/2013/05/21/3d-art-gallery-blender-and-simple-shapes-create-a-magical-result/

nice work
was this rendered using freestyle?

No I didn’t spot the metal mouse in your scene must be my eyesight

Cool looking!
Reminds me of Oz in Summer Wars. I can see those robots as being keychain attachments you might find at a theme park.

Totally agree with Mark. Can’t believe I’m just seeing this. The colors are incredible. Everything just works so well with the environment.

I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. I have bookmark this page and after work I read interesting things to update myself and to refresh my mind Please update it more.

wow~~the panoramic photo is amazing and attracting! i wanna do this too. may i ask a question? if i have some pictures about aerials and i have panorama maker, can i make panoramic photo like yours?? i wanna have a photo stitching software to teach me how to stitch photos too…i think the effect is 3d panorama will be more wonderful.

nice,
it seems I can 't spot the metal mouse though

word, awesomenimity :cool:

Cats and robots!!! awesome!!!

I can not for the life o me spot that metal mouse. Where is it??

Amazing work :slight_smile:

These are adorable. My favourite are the yellow and orange astronauts - those with glass helmets. Did you come up with the designs yourself?

Thanks for the comments!
This image is now a good few years old now, and my workflow has completely changed and improved in the intervening years.

Glad people are still liking the characters!

One of these has actually been developed into a character for a theme park.

JESUS FUCK YUO MODELED SO MANY ROBOTS OMG WOW… THIS PROABLY TOOK YOU LIKE 5 MONTHS for only one IMAGE? *RESPECT