Rock eater 4WD

make it jump through a hoop of fire?

Evil Moon MOose … i meant what should i do with that scene (lighting/texturing/modeling) … i don’t think i will make a new scene for it :slight_smile:

lol oh, well, it looks as if you can put some dust in the forground, maybe some dirt particles on the cameras view, and maybe a little mist factor :D, other than that it looks really good!!!

Bit more done on this thing…seems like i could just play with this forever :slight_smile:

Evil Moon … i should probably put some dust in there … i will give it a try.

I will try to make the cacti a bit nicer it looks kinda weird now .

Looking good :slight_smile: Only thing I find to criticize is that the spikes on the front cactus are strangely bright… Otherwise I’d say that, once you are done playing with it, you can totally put it in the finished projects section :wink:

Sorry for digging up the old think but i decided to make an RC version, it looks like it anyway :slight_smile:
before i put it in the finished thread i want to change the texture on the batteries and couple of materials .
what do you guys think. ? Any other suggestions ?

Something about it makes it still seem like a massive 4WD and not RC. I think it’s the textures like the dirt on the wheel hub. The texture is so small and detailed that it makes the model seem bigger somehow.
The batteries look the part but the controller needs a little work I reckon :wink:
Looks like it’s gonna come out lookin pretty neat.

Thank’s Jake6644 good points i will have to clean it up a bit :slight_smile: approciate your help !

Batteries updated …BLENDER POWER :slight_smile: