Ruby

yeah i think 3dementia is right, maybe the texture and colour of the hair, not so much the shape that is a little off, sry, im not very helpful am i.
Can i ask what your light setup is?

FloorPlay, I’m sorry but I disagree, I think the hair it’s much better now, especially in entries. I changed children method for Particles, because the Faces method have much less control where particles will born. For this reason it’s a lot of hair entering in the ear in the render of page two.

DDD, thank you. I already fixed the hair at the ear. Yeah I agree it is needed more color variation, thanks for the references.

3dementia, thank you! I will try some makeup, but simple…You are totally right about the ears, it’s too big. I am not intending make the ideal female form, I’m trying make a diferent beauty, hope have sucess hehehe. About the hair texture and DOF, I still trying improve this things. Thanks one more time!

PS: Thanks for correct my english, I learned playing games, so my english it’s not very good…

gregzaal, indeed agree with you about the makeup, I will try something really simple…Thanks for comment!

Here is my last update. I will try fix all the things you guys said to me, this work makes me learn a lot, but sometimes you need accept your mistakes and do right next time, so I am considering this finished. Wait for my post at Finished Projects forum soon.

A big thanks to everyone who participated and help me on this thread to improve my work, I really appreciate that.

And here is my gift for you.

ruby_eye.blend

Attachments

Wow, she sure is pretty! great job man, i cant wait for it to get into the gallery!

ooh, a blend!!!?? yay! cant wait to get home and see whats inside!

Oh wow, this is itching for finished projects. It will get into the gallery!

gregzaal and haunt of dawn, thank you guys!

FloorPlay, I forgot answer your question about my light setup, sorry! I’m just using four spots, almost like a three point light, but I add one more spot, for create a light variation at the background…

I made this test with her eye…

http://www.vimeo.com/16130497

No worries, thanks. I couldn’t open the blend file as im still using 2.49 but very nice of you to share. I’ll have to upgrade very soon!

Post it finished no, it could very well end up in gallery lucasfalcao. I still don’t like the dof though.

yeah i still think the dof might be a little strong

btw, very nice eye!

hey guys! please give a look at finished projects forum, finally Ruby it’s there!
And thanks one more time, for all comments and feedback!