Rustboy sample

SatoriGFX: Just shut up. You´re the most stupid person I´ve ever met! You don´t know how many pages at the Rustboy site I browsed through, so why do you think I saw any text at all? Maybe I just saw the images at thefirst page and then didn´t have any time to look at the rest of the site. Has that thought occured to you? Probably not, huh? Who´s being a little baby, SatoriGFX? You or me? How old are you? You´´re assuming a lot of things right now…

And BTW, has it occured to you that english is not my native language (is that the term)? I´m from Sweden and only fourteen years old. Do you expect every fuorteen-year-olds to understand english, regardless of their nationality. I got MVG in english, and that´s like an A, the best grade (I think). But that doesn´t mean that I understand all english. So show some understanding for the ones not borned in Toronto…

Ztonzy: Yeah, this is getting a bit too hot… I just wanna find out what SatoriGFX here is thinking IF he´s thinking at all…

Detritus…

great…have a nice weekend…and all…

Ztonzy: And I sincerely wish you a nice weekend too!

Satori, you are honestly the stupidest person I believe I have met. What;s the problem with a simple question? I think it’s really immature for you to call him lazy for that. I don’t mind simply pointing out the answer and asking him to look for it more next time, but you HAD to just go and personally insult him. And you call that mature? I don’t think either one of you is right here, but I think you’re being worse about it. I think if the community had less people like you with a superiority complex then it would be a huge step closer to perfection. I remember when you actually got on to me for posting my first attempts in 3dsmax in the old I made this forum, claiming it should be Blender only. Now you claim this SHOULDN’T be a totally blender forum? Oh, the irony. Maybe you should think about that and perhaps think a bit more before posting again.

Sincerely,
          ValarKing

PS - Say what you like, it’s won’t change my opinion. I’m beyond being influenced by immature near-troll level posters.

If any of you had read the forum description it says and i quote:

Chat about anything related to Computer Graphics or elYsiun

It can be posted in this forum!!!

Read would you people!!!

i never said that general cg stuff souldn’t be posted here.

ValarKing:

Looks like you could use some cheese too.

Firsy, the OLD NaN “I Made This” forum was truly supposed to be a Blender only forum. This particular post was posted in the “Elysiun Chat” forum which is clearly a fine place to post it based on the forum description. So, there is no irony there at all.

What’s the problem with a simple question? I guess the problem for me is that finding the answer on his own would have been even simpler, as long as one wasn’t too lazy to quickly scan through a paragraph or two or do a Google search for Rustboy and look at the first page of the first hit the search returned. I am serious. If you do a Google search on rustboy and go to the first page listed and select enter, the short paragraph on that first main page says what app was used to create Rustboy. Doing that would have provided the poster tha answer he needed very quickly, nobody would have had to read his question and respond and the rest of this now out of control thread would not exist. But I am sure that the poster still thinks it’s no big deal. And as usual, I get the slack for telling a guy to get off his lazy butt and try, even just a little bit, to find the answer for himself.

You don’t like me? No sweat. I’m not exactly crying about it over here. I may be abrupt sometimes, no doubt. I am just sick of people who won’t read a paragraph or won’t do a simple Google search but have no problem taking up other peoples time asking questions which one could easily find the answers to themselves. If calling someone like that “lazy” means I am immature, I’ll take immature any day.

I’m done with this thread. Have fun twisting this one back onto me all you want. I call a spade a spade. The fact that I am not always “gentle” in how I respond doesn’t mean I am wrong. I’m not here to hold your or anyone else’s hand. If you want someone to be gentle and hold your hand, talk to your mother. This is ridiculous. You know I’m right but because I wasn’t all sugar and spice in my response, I end up the bad guy.

Do you need me to tuck you in to bed too?

SatoriGFX.

i never said that general cg stuff souldn’t be posted here.[/quote]

Did I say you did, no!

1. No it wasn’t. Go ask B@rt or Ton. It was just called “I made this” and learly stated that it was for creations of 3d, not just blender ones.

2. I agree with you in that I’m sick of hearing these posts, but that kind of attitude won’t get you very far in life, and I sincerely hope you leave it here.

3. You’re right, I don’t like you, based on this post and various others.

4. I will have fun. You too.

5. No, I’m not requiring parent-like assurance and security right now thank you, but for you to grow up.

Will these flamewars, and silly insult fests ever end here? I do agree that I have been known to, and in my own way am doing now, add to the fray, but I hope these showings of pathetic immaturity should end.

This is the stupidist thing to fight about.

Someone just wanted to let us see a cool picture and then it grew from there.

This is so stupid!!!

The reason I like the Blender community so well is because we all support one another. Please don’t let this forum degrade to flamewars. Let’s put our energy into trying to recreate Rustboy in Blender instead of fighting.

we get like this sometimes 'bout once a month, we’re still friends mind you.

i don’t think any of us hold grudges!!!

this is usually how it starts.

BTW, Take a screen shot of the Rustboy page you claimed was the first thing you’d get in google. I looked and it just said, “…This film will be made using modest, affordable home software without the benefit of high-end 3d packages usually associated with films of this nature. (Infiniti-D to be precise)…” that’s the only mention of software I saw. Please enlighten me. For all he could know by looking at THAT page, it could have been made with blender.

coulda been the gimp

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
don’t get mad it’'s joke!!!

It reminded me a lot of something Tim Burton would make. It kind of had the Nightmare before Christmas feel to it.

Ok, I couldn’t resist. What do you think “Infini-D to be precise” means? Do you know what precise means? How could Rustbot have been made with any other 3d package when the artist himself states that the “precise” app used was Infini-D? Are you following me here? Should I slow down for you? How long do you intend to argue with me as to how easy it would be for anyone with reasonable internet skills to find out what app was used to create Rustboy? That’s even forgetting the fact that the “lazy” person was actually given a link to a page with pretty pictures and actual “text” telling anyone who cared to read it what 3d app was used to create Rustboy.

You can’t be this thick.

SatoriGFX.

Valarking: Thanks or something.
Dittohead: You´re right.

SatoriGFX: Mister I-never-assume-anything is assuming a lot of things right now. For example that I had the knowledge of the website Google. And if it´s so extreeeemely hard to answer an question, how come you have posted all these rude and meaningsless replys to my equally rude and meaningless posts :smiley: ? Grow up Satori, noone demanded you to answer my question. It was never up to you to answer it! So what are you whining about? That I happened to miss that the text said it was made in Infini-D. Well, I´m very sorry for that. If I had seen that I wouldn´t have to get a bunch of insults thrown in my face from some geek from Toronto who seems to think that he´s perfect. I made a misstake. Have you made some in your life? Probably. Nobodys perfect.

[quote=“SatoriGFX”]

Ok, I couldn’t resist. What do you think “Infini-D to be precise” means? Do you know what precise means? How could Rustbot have been made with any other 3d package when the artist himself states that the “precise” app used was Infini-D? Are you following me here? Should I slow down for you? How long do you intend to argue with me as to how easy it would be for anyone with reasonable internet skills to find out what app was used to create Rustboy? That’s even forgetting the fact that the “lazy” person was actually given a link to a page with pretty pictures and actual “text” telling anyone who cared to read it what 3d app was used to create Rustboy.

You can’t be this thick.

SatoriGFX.[/quote]

Hmm but when used after “high-end 3d packages” that he could be referring to the industry standard? Admit it, you’re not perfect. Infact your insult was near troll level.

I mailed my previous post to SatoriGFX who replied with:

"a) You didn’t NEED to know what Google was if you had just read the original page with the pretty little pictures. And almost everyone I know (even people who don’t use a computer much at all) know what Google or Yahoo are. A search of Yahoo, just like as in Google, would have made it very easy to find the answer to your question.

b) You didn’t “happen” to miss anything. You didn’t even TRY to read the text. You said so yourself. So, you didn’t just miss the reference to Infini-D, you never had a chance of seeing the reference in the first place because it was more convenient for you to ask in the forum rather than read a paragraph of text. Sure, you had no way of knowing for sure if the text had that information. But what did you have to lose by reading the text yourself first before posting your question?

I am probably overreacting. But that’s only because I am tired of people like yourself thinking these things are no big deal. Ok, it’s not the end of the world. But, wake up, get off your ass and READ next time. It’s that simple. That’s the whole point, finding the answer was so easy to do yet you couldn’t be bothered to do so. It’s scary actually. Do you walk into stores and ask how much something is when there is a big damn sale sign above the item simply because you just couldn’t bother to read the sign yourself? Seriously, I can envision it now. I see it all the time. I have customers like that myself.

SatoriGFX."

Onto which I replied:

"I did read the text. And I did miss the part where it says the film/images where made in Infini-D. BUT I wrote that it was a psssibility that I had not read the text and that you shouldn´t assume I had. If one says that he does never assume anything, he shouldn´t assume anything! I don´t give a rotten rat about how many of your friends who knows about Google/Yahoo, you just assumed that I had that knowledge to. Stop assuming thing if you´re gonna say you never assume anything! "

Comments? Maybe Satori himself wants some cheese and so on… :slight_smile:

Yes. Stop it!
It’s getting boring.