Rustboy sample

And I suppose you have an explanation as to why you posted my end of a private conversation? Your excuse is…?

I really don’t care that others see what I wrote in my “private” reply to your “private” message because it has all been said already in public. But that really isn’t the point. Again, it seems you just don’t care about anyone else other than yourself. It seems that in your world anything goes as long as it benefits “you”, regardless of the affect on others.

Think, for once, please. There is a reason when you go to check your messages on Elysiun.com that the titlebar says “Private Messaging”.

SatoriGFX.

SatoriGFX: I really don´t care about a person who insults me for asking a simple question after making a misstake. So I do not apologize for anything I´ve said to you or done to you. I have zero respect for you since yod do not seem to have any understanding for the perfeclty human misstake it was to miss a sentence. Errare human est, SatoriGFX, errare human est!

Now I will leave this conversation since I now have become totally convinced that you are an idiot an that this discussion won´t lead anywhere. Goodbye, and grow up.

You have an excuse for everything don’t you? Someone with character would not have posted my private message under anything but the most critical of circumstances, for example, if they had been threatened. Gutless people like yourself who can’t take criticism will do anything to wiggle out of a situation, anything to excuse their behaviour. As usual, you do whatever is convenient for “you”.

On top of that, your excuses are pathetic. You say you “missed” a sentence. No you didn’t. Who do you think you are fooling? You admitted you never “read” the text. I quote:

“I just looked at the images, I didn´t read the goddamn text!”

You missed nothing, you simply never read the text in the first place. You made the active decision to not even try and find the answer for yourself.

You could have simply admitted your (however minor) mistake, not made any excuses and taken a shot or two at me for being a little harsh, and this conversation would have been over. That would have made sense though. And you seem to steer clear of actions that make sense.

SatoriGFX.

I’m afraid at this point I should quote/paraphrase a post made by M@dcow in a different thread:

"Ingredients for mirth:

1.) post a [topic in chat forum]
2.) come back twelve hours later and find a flame war going on, sweet! "
—author M@dcow…circa 2002

Incidently, I specifcally read the forum description before posting here. It is, as dittohead points out:

“Chat about anything related to Computer Graphics or elYsiun”

Now back to our show… :smiley:

rotfl

LOL… finally, flamewars I did not start or have any part in (besides this here post).