Sanctuary

For this project i used the next kitbash and addons:
Grasswald, Evermotion, Sceneterrain, Sceneskies, Botaniq and terrascape.

63 Likes

:+1:
Great work, congrats.

3 Likes

Thanks Ozgur. Good to hear you like it.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

And the smoking man on the edge of the building :slight_smile: Nice touch! Beautiful work :+1:

1 Like

Thank you all.

This is amazing!

1 Like

Woah, very detailed work you’ve got there. Nice and well done!
I am wondering, how did you get all these details in the scene?
Do you have tons of RAM in order to render it in one go or is it a composite of several renders or am I simply wrong in assuming that this is difficult to manage due to heavy use of instancing?

I have one very minor criticism though. Nitpicking, basically.
The fog in the foreground (right below and in front of the character) kinda messes with my depth perception. The building in the foreground looses some of its contrast and effect of separation from the forest in the distance because of it. Also the branch with leaves that is in front of the character looks weird and was slightly confusing me at first glance for the same reason as the rest of it blends well into the background.

1 Like

Thank you Ryan

1 Like

Thank you very much Romanji. Well you asked me a few things. For this scene i used archmodels from evermotion. The ruins pack. For the trees and grass i used particle systems and models from terrascape and grasswald. The rest is just filling in individual stuff. I forgot to mention botaniq as well for the ivy part. I used to blender on my laptop but replaced it recently with a gaming pc with a graphics card from Geforce (RTX 3070). This made a huge difference in what my projects can do with complex scenes. I felt free again to be creative without thinking of what my laptop could bare.

For the guy in the corner you are right i had to move that little bush more to the side now it’s a bit blocking him. The fog was added with brushes in photoshop but you are right i was a bit to enthousiast with them. Thank you for your feedback.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you i’m honoured.

1 Like

Thanks Bart for nominating severall of my works for the end of the year contest. I hope people around enjoyed these projects and i’m glad there is a website where i can post my work for others.

1 Like