Sci-Fi room in Cryengine 3

If this is real time with cry engine 3 I can’t even imagine how awesome it will be in cry engine 4.

Interesting look.

wow…these look really great…
lighting is good.
also the details, are all well executed!
great work!

Very cool for realtime, you should do a youtube

Very nice result. A real time vid perhaps?

This is simply amazing, it’s like being actually inside the corridor of a space ship in a Sci-Fi Film. Welldone just needs some people or an alien perhaps.

Stunning! The detailing on the trees and plants is top-notch, well done ;D

Wow, this is incredibly well done.

Thanks again guys! I don’t think I’ll be doing a video, I have so many ideas for new environments and no time to realise them.

What the :slight_smile: . . . . . . . . . . . . . Beauty . . . . . . . . Beauty :smiley:

That is really awesome, Yes I also have seen it on the poly forum too.

I don’t have words to express myself, and you know what I have already think some games I can made with such kind of props. :slight_smile:

Some people I know would say “Too realistic to be real” :eek:
But seriously this is awesome, I just wish I had something better than HD Graphics :x

Looks pretty awesome. Like the corridor and plants.

Love the organics - the various leaves, in particular, look the business. They have a nice waxy sheen to them that sells them. Did you use any particular technique or tool to model the trees?

Unbelievable ! Really you are a real artist !

it looks amazing, how much time did that take you?

This is amazing, I think it is awesome that there is so much compatibility between Blender and the Cryengine. Nice work!

These are so realistic. I can just see a crew walking about. Beautifully done!

awsome this is very cool

Nice modelling!

Very cool :slight_smile:

Amazing quality design