Sci-Fi room in Cryengine 3

Very Good.

Awesome work. Loving the trees and other plants! Great work and keep it up!

this is amazing i can tell its slightly low poly so it makes since it would run smooth but the lighting makes it stunningly realistic i have been on blender for a while and have started using cryengine this has inspired me.

Really nice. Well done.

Only one word…Wicked!!!

very nice work, scifi is my fav genre

This is just jaw dropping… I recall the days when a new UT 2004 map by Hourences (among others) would have a scene somewhat reminiscent of this, but there was still this UT 2004-ishness, for lack of a better descriptor, to it. This is like a scene from real life, as if such a place really could and does exist. I can’t even imagine what an entire game level in the CryEngine or latest build of UDK would be like if it looked like that. Boggles my mind.

Very impressive work!

I wonder if you studied botany, if it would give you ideas for more detail you never would have thought of to add.

shit, this is unbelieveble awesome !
I would love to see a game made by you :smiley:

Was looking into that CryBlend by Angelo J. Miner did he ever finish that? CryTek site is down for security reasons. Was hoping to do the same but looking into Unity for future possibilities. Looks excellent.

i love the detail of the environment.

???,puma ??????,??? ?????2???,??? ?? ??? ???,??? ??????,timberland ????? ??25???,mcm ?????,??? ??????,??? 2013? ,???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??(???) ???,mcm ??? ???,???? ???,Timberland? ???: ??? ??? ??? 11-56-125956 ???

Impressive detail…

Looks great, no wait amazing. By the way does the cryengine still have that online lock?

I’m pretty sure it does.

Mind-blowing work OP, I love the specularity of the scene, and to think all that lighting runs well in realtime :spin:

Very nice indeed

Very impressive!

Stunning. I would love to run around in this.

Very nice!!

Very Nice, I really like the look!