Sculpt/Paint/Edit Workflow Suite (New: Brush Quickset fixed for 2.83!)

I updated this to work in blender.3.0 if anyone hasn’t gotten to it yet.

brush_quickset.py (22.1 KB)

7 Likes

Cool, thanks! :+1:

It doesn’t seem to work in Blender 3.1. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.1\scripts\addons\brush_quickset.py”, line 491, in modal
applyChanges(self)
File “C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.1\scripts\addons\brush_quickset.py”, line 320, in applyChanges
self.brush.size = newval
TypeError: bpy_struct: item.attr = val: Brush.size expected an int type, not float

1 Like

Update to work with Blender 3.1
I haven’t tested it because I don’t know exactly what it does and how to use it. So please try it out and let me know if you still face any crashes.
brush_quickset.py (22.2 KB)

2 Likes

ok some numbers and a slider should appear when right click and drag in sculpt mode…
specifically these options
Screenshot 2022-03-14 061820

basically what this addon does is to replace the un-intuitive default shortcut of the brush radial size and strength…
ah if you want to test it you need to untoggle the keymap of the default shortcuts for this, so it can work properly in sculpt mode…

Do you see any errors in the console?
Edit:
Seems to be working

2 Likes

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.1\scripts\addons\brush_quickset.py”, line 267, in draw_callback_px
shader = gpu.types.GPUShader(vertex_shader, fragment_shader)
Exception: Shader Compile Error, see console for more details
ERROR (gpu.shader): pyGPUShader FragShader:
|
47 | gl_FragColor = col;
|
| Error: C7616: global variable gl_FragColor is removed after version 420

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.1\scripts\addons\brush_quickset.py”, line 267, in draw_callback_px
shader = gpu.types.GPUShader(vertex_shader, fragment_shader)
Exception: Shader Compile Error, see console for more details

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Brush Quickset add-on for Blender Sculpt Mode

updated for 3.1

brush_quickset.py (22.2 KB)

3 Likes

Brush Quickset was updated for Blender 3.1. New Brush Quickset updates can be posted / found in this dedicated thread from now on:

2 Likes

Brush Quickset was updated for Blender 3.1 works very well on Blender 3.6 version!! :wink:
thank you @jynell and @Amandeep :clap: :ok_hand: :+1: :+1:
But it will definitely need a little update :wink:
Capture d’écran 2023-10-31 082714

1 Like