Sculpting a Self Portrait in Blender

Self portrait that I sculpted with Blender.

In this timelapse video I show the creation process of the artwork.

26 Likes

This is really cool! :clap:

2 Likes

wow that is great skill !

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to character sculpting.

3 Likes

BTW Headphone look awesome :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :headphone:

1 Like

I thought that was you from just seeing the thumbnail, so good work on the likeness!

Also, maybe off topic but I wanted to say thanks for all the procedural material YouTube tutorials. I learned a lot from you.

2 Likes

It looks perfect – I couldn’t even sculpt a dent in a table right now :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your many tutorials, they’ve taught me so much.

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad you like the material videos!

2 Likes

Wow nice sculpt, good job on the jaw line as well. Also thank you for all the material videos i’ve learned a lot from them!

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Nice, I wear headphones too, though inside the ear, I got a nice pair by Sennheiser. They are open back so I can hear my wife or cat. Open back in the ear are hard to find, and I don’t know why, but these pair sound so good and they last a long time, I don’t use the foam pads.
I think doing yourself is harder than other people, do you find that to be the case as well?
(In the closeup you can see the open back, they don’t have that in the other render)