SculpTkt - a toolkit for sculptors

hey jeacom can you make your object brush a addon and give it toolbar support and integrate it with your sculptool kit if you want to

bro please bring that object brush back pablo left blender foundation and blender foundation cant add object brush due to zbrush having insertmesh brush which will cause bf to be in legal trouble so please please bring that object brush back from heaven i hope its not too late im worried now

1 Like

Really, now that Pablo left the development it is time to get back SculptTkt and continue the further development of it. It is a very useful tool and it is a pity to left it abandoned.

2 Likes

plus joseph the new dev of sculpting doesnt has the insertmesh script of pablo
proof :
no feature like object brush can be found in sculpt dev. blender sculpt dev has upcoming and in development features for sculpting that are being developed by the dev of sculpting aka Joseph before him pablo. these features will come to blender when they are ready and i tried sculpt dev and all its exclusives there was no object brush so its perfectly fine to develop sculpt toolkit and add object brush to it . joseph will never get pablos scirpt which pablo has on his custom version of blender so

Hi guys, I am digging up this post as I need Zbrush like Polish/ClayPolish.
Will I find it in this addon and does it support newer versions of Blender?