Secret Saprophyte

47 Likes

Awesome work! I’ve just been staring at the details for a while now. :heart:

1 Like

thank you!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

It makes me wonder if Gaudi and M C Escher had a son. If that was even possible. :joy::joy::joy: Great work.

thanks, what a compliment!

1 Like

Deserves hundreds of likes, the absolutely insane amount of detail here cannot be overstated. From the beautiful lights surrounding the piece to the flower like bushes everywhere in the background. The beautiful spiral coming off the sword and hand not only goes forwards into the foreground but infinitely into the background which looks AMAZING. The stringy light flowing into the characters head is beautiful and EXTREMELY well done, it flows so naturally and comes to such a beautiful shocky lightning shape when hitting the head, the character himself is basically covered in detailing from head to toe and upon looking closer you just notice more and more detail. You did AMAZING!

Thank you, I’m glad the extra details didn’t go unnoticed

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #animals category! You can vote for it here.

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #plants category! You can vote for it here.