Secret Sword

https://www.instagram.com/orencloud/

78 Likes

Cool! Look great!

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

All those repeating shapes are soooo soothing, I love it !

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Love the lights that look almost like pixie dust outlining the entire thing, everything about these photos is mind blowing, and every inch is extremely well detailed regardless of if it’s just in a corner like those plants up there as well as the ends of the incredible fairy dust vines, or the little hills in the background. There’s more to this picture than just the main attraction, it all flows so naturally, it all feels like there’s a story behind it, the level of detail is ENDLESS, incredible work!

4 Likes

thank you, I’m glad the extra details paid off

1 Like

wow… Beautiful Fantasy world :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s so beautiful. The composition, the color palette, the materials, the models… :heart:
May I ask how you did the filaments? If I had to guess, I’d say groomed hair particles with an emission shader?
Really stunning work :fire:

1 Like

thank you, that’s correct!

1 Like

its amazing :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #animals category! You can vote for it here.

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #geometry-nodes category! You can vote for it here.

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #landscapes category! You can vote for it here.