Hello! I want to share an important milestone in our project, we’ve finally completed the scene and all necessary assets before going through characters animation. The setting is ready and we have decided to close “PHASE 1” with a teaser to show what we’ve done so far.
We started working on this more than a year ago with Blender 2.8x + Eevee.
You can find more information about our the project here, while you can find more details and fun facts about the teaser in this page. Over the past year, I have tried to maintain a project development diary divided into 40 DevLogs, where I have collected all our experiences and decisions, including the problems we have faced.
We are beginners and I think that other beginners like us may be interested in reading our experiences running a “complex” Blender project for the first time.
Unfortunately we are not able to provide a supervised translation of the contents of the site, but we have added the button for automatic translation at the top right, we hope it is understandable…