Silicone-2

To get it to load the first level play it in administrator mode and if you can’t open the doors, the key is f. I figured that out by pressing the standard fps buttons

Finished it !
It is an excellent game, one of the best finished blender game.
It’s very clean and fluid.
I can agree the human models could be improved a bit, but it’s a very nice game overall.

it is awesome. Great job.

nice work!

Jea well done.
It crashes a few times, so i changed the music and this will work for me sometimes.

thanks, I had no idea about this ^^’

try emulate Windows or Ubuntu with Virtual Box :wink:

I don’t really want to run windows or linux on my mac, but thanks anyway.

how do change your game icon

It keeps on crashing when i play the saved levels. How would i fix that?

Move the game folder in the c:/ or Program files

Wait for version 1.2

I have tried to download it but it won’t give me permission.

it won’t give me permission to download.

man this game is sick i like it you should make more games nice
man where did you learn to put such phisics i i i man

na man i am going to also try to make something like that
but man this game is awsome.:wink:

I cant download the game for windows, what do I do.

i cant download it can you help me pls :stuck_out_tongue:

Silicone-2 v.1.2

would there be any way you could have a mac version?

It reminds me of the type of quality PC gaming that came out during the 1990’s. It’s good. Won’t have time to play it, but it’s good.

very nice job,i like music

would there be any way you could have a mac version?

Pro tip:
The way that a blendfile is packed into the .exe is quite simple. The first half of the file is the game engine, and the second half is the blendfile. You can tell where the one starts and the other ends because there is a little bytestring. It changes depending on blender version, but you can find the bytestring using the following regular expression:

BLENDER[_-][vV][0-9]{3}

From there it’s a case of separating out the stuff after the regular expression, putting it in a file, and naming it .blend.

You could probably do this with a hex editor, but you could also write a script. If you don’t want to write your own script to do this, then there is one written years ago that just needs to be updated slightly.

However, people generally put their blends inside a exe or linux executable to ‘protect’ their game data and their work. So if you do this, please be sensible. Do what I do, and when you’ve run/played it, delete the blend, and please, never copy someone elses work, regardless of if it’s in a exe or not.