Silicone-2

were the dl link I’d love to play, plz…

This looks pretty neat! I have to wonder though, did you mean to name it after the rubbery polymer generally used in breast implants and movie makeup (silicone) or the material used for microchips and circuit boards (silicon)?

i am on windows 7 64 bit, with NVIDIA GTX 550. it crashs when i hit start.
However, the video looks nice :slight_smile:

well on my pc it runs but it takes maximum performance all the time…
my pc:(windows 8 pro 64 bit ,direct x11 ,4Gb ram , intel core i3.)
it starts but its really slow.
its like your pc uses (8Gb ram,intel core i7 with NVIDIA GTX graphic card.
just try to reduce the amount of performance it takes.

!!! or maybe make an optimized version of your game !!!

kind regards

awesome work on this one

I am impressed, and it takes quite a bit to impress me. Nice job! :smiley:

EDIT: Still impressed, but lags like crap. But I don’t have the best specs. Still, I should be able to run this… Hmmmm…

Wow amazing.

The video there looks great :smiley:

ONe of the best :smiley:

Works great so far on win 7 Well designed and fun great job

digiman

I ran this game in Windows and Linux on my laptop. In 64-bit Windows 7, it was unplayable due to low framerate. In 64-bit Ubuntu Trusty it runs well, but the mouse control doesn’t work properly, so I can’t aim very well (I got as far as finding the car full of grenades and gave up). The three enemy types are cool. The game crashed once when I hit a spider on the leg with a grenade. It’s great to see a free FPS with a single-player campaign with a real plot! There aren’t many of those.

If you’re still taking feedback:

1. There are some invisible walls (e.g. around the mountains in the grenade-car level) that you sort of stick to, as though they have infinite friction.
  2. The load times are awfully long.
    (Not that I could likely do better, since I’m not an expert at Blender.)

Wow… this looks awesome

I downloaded 1.2 but ran into a problem:
error while loading shared libraries: libSDL-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have both libsdl1.2 and libsdl2.0 installed (I use 2.0 for my old engine), but that shouldn’t be a problem?
My specs are: Kubuntu 14.04 64-bit with Radeon HD 7870 using the latest Catalyst beta (14.6)

Radeon

Do not recommend

Radeon the graphics-card? I thought it was just the Radeon-driver that you didn’t recommend?

incredible music! :yes:

I want to try playing this game. Based on the video, it looks fun and definitely the kind of game I usually enjoy. Hopefully, it won’t crash on my PC.

I played this game, but didn’t get too far. It was quite enjoyable. The python code on the screens was a good touch. The fact that most things were not in English actually made it better. The load times between scenes were not too bad either.

SILICONE-2 v.1.3

Cool bean! Keep up the great work, hopefully we get more games being made with Blender!