Slash - Add-on for Blender 2.8+ onion skinning animation workflow

I tried it in two computers. In both of them I can install other add-ons, but I can’t install Slash (and in both of them I installed Slash in the past). The only other thing I can think of is that both run Win 7.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Can you run Blender in cmd.exe and install Slash, and copy and paste the cmd.exe output here, I need to look closer into it.

OK, I opened cmd.exe. How do I run Blender?

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Drag and drop the Blender.exe (The Blender.exe is in the root folder of your Blender installation location) into the cmd.exe, and hit Enter key, and then install Slash as you did before. And copy and paste the cmd.exe output here.

Do you have time right now? and Do you know how to use TeamViewer which allow me to remote control your computer and assist you with this issue? TeamViewer is free for personal use, you can download it here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/windows/

No need to sign up for using TeamViewer, just send me your ID and dynamic password shown in the main windows of TeamViewer.

I don’t get anything beyond the blender.exe command.

In the blender system console, however, I get a notice: Module Installed <> from C:\…Slash.zip into C:\…Blender\2.80\scripts\addons

(I don’t write the whole path. Is there a way to copy and paste from the console windows)

Virus-free. www.avg.com

If you can not copy text in Blender Console window, just taking a screenshot is ok.

I have time right now. I didn’t use team viewer before but I’ll try now.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

1 Like

OK, just install TeamViewer and run it, and send me your ID and password, no need to sign up account in TeamViewer. BTW, send your ID and password via Private Message, don’t send it here.

When installing team viewer should I choose basic installation or :Installation to access this computer remotely" or “run only (one time use)”?

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Choose first one.

installed TeamViewer. I have ID and Password. Nor sure how to send Private Message

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Click rkt near my avatar here, and click Message. BTW, you need to send message in a browser, not in a email client.

Update to v0.1.1

Version 0.1.1:

• Frame Range - Relative: Fix showing wrong onion objects
1 Like

This add-on updated to version 1.0.0.

Version 1.0.0:

• Can add linked collection into Slash

Updated to version 1.0.1:

Version 1.0.1:

• Use a better icon for added collections of objects

Updated this add-on to version 1.0.2:

Version 1.0.2:

• Fix: new_object_from() error
  • Correctly handle empty type mesh
1 Like

Updates to version 1.0.3:

Version 1.0.3:

• Fix: some edge case errors while keep original oinon without custom colors option turns on

Updates, we can now custom the tab name in N panel.

Version 1.0.4 :

• Add on preference option to rename add-on tab name in N panel

Hi guys, I just created a Discord server, and you can get supports in that server, feel free to join it.

Get Supports:

Discord: https://discord.gg/nTVkSNQ