Smart Fill Addon 1.4.0 - Blender 2.9.3

It,s gonna get get a lot better trust me;)

[QUOTE=pitiwazou;3006988]bought the addon, well done !

Maybe the addon could do somthing like this.

Hi!,

Great suggestion! I will write this up aswell. My guess is that this one could be a bit more tricky but i see what the programmer can do. Thanks!

Download works, but Download all > Download as zip = .txt.

Thanks for getting back to me on that, that is so wierd, Gumroad seems to have it’s own life nowadays after they been updating things, can you send the txt to my mail? [email protected] Also don’t forget to follow me on Gumroad! There will be a lot of more scripts comming up, thanks a ton for letting me know about this issue!

I could send it to you, but before that I just say it is 0 bytes file: Smart_Fill_-_Addon_for_Blender.txt.

Okay thanks, i will tell the gumroad guys!

Soon an update will be here, probably tomorrow, here are some new features:

*adding cuts, rotation and other settings can now be changed just like blenders default command, if preferred this information can be displayed in a popup window instead of a tab for faster access.

*If users press Ctrl + MMB scrool wheel, loopcuts will be added (all of these extra functions can be turned off)

*pressing the F key twice will now cap each open face instead of bridging them so you can simply toggle between Blenders default function and smartfill.

I’d love to see this extended to give the option to make F automatically do a grid fill rather than an n-gon fill when an even number of edges are selected in a loop. It’s something I’ve considered writing up before but just haven’t found the time for, and this addon seems like the perfect place for it to fit in.

cool… it’s really useful

I bought it thanks great addon

Look forward to the update.

Trying is adopting. I can’t live without.

Pitiwazou

Thanks for the feedback! I will write that up and keep that in mind for the next version. Another function i think would be really usefull is what Pitiwazou suggested earlier. I would also like to add an option in the future that lets users completely deside what will popup next to the pointer, instead of using a popup window, sliders and text should float just on screen like Maya does (see pic)

BTW i ttried to send an “prepare youself for the update” mail yesterday but it turned out completely wrong and looks like the script actually has been updated which it has not been yet, it will be updated probably today and i will send all of you guys an update right away, thanks for all the kind words and feedback!

Well, you found another buyer, great stuff!

I would also like to add an option in the future that lets users completely deside what will popup next to the pointer, instead of using a popup window, sliders and text should float just on screen like Maya does

Oh that would be bloody sweet (and I keep “bloody” for special occasions).

:wink: We are working on it now, almost done.

Finally the new Smart Fill addon is here! Hope you guys like it!

You can get it here:

This addon is great! Thanks!

Glad you liked it! more updates will come in the future aswell. Let me know if you find any bugs.