SOLITARY: A space movie project

How’s your rendering of the film going, Egan? I am just planning my movie to be an adventure sci-fi movie that I’ll be doing soon after October, hopefully since I’m still waiting on a part to my new PC.

Keep in mind, that my movie is unlike any sci-fi you’ve seen, as it’ll also be an action film with aliens in the story. I cannot tell more yet, as I’ll not spoil the whole plot and am still thinking how it’ll go.

Besides that, I’d like to hear more of your progress soon. Do keep us updated now and then.

just a quick info…
working on the animation of each scripted scene.
Voice Over Recordings are done so far.
do on weekends partial renderings of some scenes, so free time is used for rendering.

try to save some money for a new graphic card too

regards Egan

a little update…
due to corona, i’ve to work a lot and it’s hard to find enough time to work on my Project… but at least i can manage to work on it every day a bit. even if it’s just a hour, it’s one hour more i’ve invested in… Right.

i’ve made this little preview too.

enjoy

4 Likes

Happy to see the project continuing.

Eager for the next update.

1 Like

working hard at the moment.
75% are already animated
25% are already final rendered

so i’m glad to make such progress. i have a “silent” sponsor, who allows me to use one of their server for rendering. i’m so happy about this.

1 Like

Wow. Great job, Egan. You’re doing splendid on the movie. Wished I was as talented as you are to make a full-length animated film in Blender alone right now…

1 Like

thanks daniel, but when i do look around here and see all those increadible art people produce here… it’s hard for me not to fall in depression. There is stunning art here… at everything is made with blender. a free tool… where you can live your free creativity…
thanks to you daniel and to all the others of course, who’ve started to be a fan of my project.
this means a lot for me.

like to share a new update of my movie project…
and like the picture … i just wan’t to say… everything goes green.

thanks so much for still following me, the DMs and your patience.

1 Like

oh an. of course, you’ve waited for so long,
so here is one extra :wink:

It looks like this project is really coming along. good job.

1 Like

Hi, I came across your impressive project. I worked to make the title more descriptive to help people find it. I hope you are happy with it. If not I can help you change it back. To change a title there is a little pencil next to the title, you can click on it.

1 Like

thanks so much!

thanks so much for your help!!! well apprechiated!

my dear friends…
i’m so terrible sorry, that i couldn’t post for a long time, but many many things changed in my life.
but one thing is still stable. THE PROJECT.

and i’ve a couple of good news…

• i’m done with all the animations
  • i’ve found an “hollywood” composer for my project
  • i’ve professional speaker (German) who works for Blockbuster productions as well
  • i’m waiting for the last final renderings of the scenes

and … to apologize to all of you, here are a couple of renderings!!

IF some of you are interested hows going on, there are plans for a “documentary” on my YOUTUBE and also on INSTAGRAM. Feel free to subscribe there too!

I’ve made this little “advertising” picture for my upcoming movie.
please leave a comment, how you like it?

i’ve received some questions and like to answer most of them…

1. answer… everything is made by myself.
  2. textures are made with smartphone or Camera (cheap one 250€)
  3. textures creation / design is made with GIMP.
  4. all 3D Models are still made with and in Blender 2.79
  5. my whole Projekt is still running under 2.79, because of some incompatibilities with 3D models and rendering Process.
  6. i’m working on this project since 2018.
  7. release (German Language) is planned in the beginning of next year.

wish you a beautiful day.

1 Like

My dear lovely readers here.
i’ve updated a while ago, and finally like to let you all know, that i’ve received the LAST render sequence from my movie project.

Next Steps:
cutting,
colorgrading
SFX
BM Composer

TITLE: SOLITARY
Duration. ~60 min
Language: German DUB (English Sub but DUB Planned)
GENRE: Scifi Space Adventure Drama
RELEASE Q1 - Q2 2022

thanks to all of you, who still be interested into this looooong project.
btw… i much much much appreciate the messages and likes you all giving to me.
Thanks so much for that motivation.

kind regards
Egan

i am finally done with my project.
the teaser will be released soon.

but first at all, one new cover art.

hope some of you might join me on my INSTAGRAM profile too.

Hi, I started recreating two of my novel into one as a 3d animation as a space opera and the ones that read my work has sent me into the Blender rabbit hole which I am getting better at a year and a half later. My question is did you do your work by yourself or did you have help?

1 Like

Wow! Very nice!

1 Like

thanks so much