Some of my last images

Hello,

It’s been a while since I posted there.

These are some of the last images I did these past months.
The renders and modelisations are done in Blender (rendered with Cycles). The sculpting of the poses and faces are done in Zbrush. Clothes are done in Marvelous Designer.

Take care,

Alex

61 Likes

insane skill level. nice … and unexpected.:+1:

Fantastic work as usual. I really love this. The details are impressive. I particularly like the second one with the two guys playing :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Congratulations.

1 Like

I’m a gay guy… illustrating guys… and usually in gay scenes… So no, I don’t illustrate girls.
And there’s no sexism or male chauvinism in this, it’s just that I illustrate what I know and love as a gay erotic artist…

21 Likes

Bravo! Really amazing works you have there. Lighting is great, really well done. The mer-man thing should be featured

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you very much!

Oh, thanks a lot, Bart!! :slight_smile: Great weekend to you too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love every single one of them, Amazing!

Stunning quality and style. Lighting is superb! Not my kind of scene but i do like the proffesional look and execution. Well done sir!

You’re #featured! :+1:

Wow if only i had half of this artist skill i would be rich!

Dude! This is awesome. Especially The Sexy Kratos.

The Others give off the Vibe of the newer street fighter games

The featured miniature image has deceived me.
For a moment it seemed to me that one of the characters was spreading with his hands the bare ass of someone …
I thought the leaders of blenderartists were crazy
:joy:

Good skills, especially for optical illusions.

Wooowww, insane skills, Alex. Really high end. I presume you do this for a living? Keep up the great work :+1::+1::+1:

wow, the gayest pictures I have seen in a while! There’s 120% joy and fun in these renders. Also very clever ways to cover up certain parts :wink:

Nice work :hushed: The Kratos is very eros :muscle: :+1:

I’m pretty sure this is NSFW.

8 Likes

It’s not. There’s no nudity or erotica. It’s suggestive, sure, but that doesn’t make it NSWF.

4 Likes

Great art!