Speedflow [$] - Modeling Addon

No I meant I didn’t want Mouse mode but wanted to keep it on Graphic tablet which is more inline with the way Blender works. :slight_smile:

I understand A is for the Apply Modifier but before that it is also for Adjust Bevel, so when you press A with the Menu(or Pie) open, it selects Adjust Bevel and then immediately applies it. The A keystroke is leaking through, into the Adjust Bevel mode which seems like a bug to me.

Indeed, but why do you press A ?

We will see if it’s possible to fix that.

Because:

and clicks and pie menus are slow, keyboard keys are fast.

Indeed, don’t know if it’s editable, maybe we can add shortcuts in the preferences to launche the modal with it and don’t have this bad behavior.

One way to fix it would be to set a short timer that starts when the operator is invoked and it won’t accept an input until it runs out. I have to do it with a flag in an addon I’m working on where I don’t want a possible Escape from a TRANSFORM_OT_translate operator to exit my long running modal but still allow Escape to exit my modal when there’s nothing else running.

Where is the source code?
All add-ons aren’t supposed to be open sourced?

Not sure what you mean, you get the source code when buying the product. There´s a high probability you don´t understand how the GPL license works.

I don’t remember this happening before but in Blender 2.78c, Speedflow Adjust Bevel is leaving show wire turned on after finishing or exiting which is really annoying.

If you look at the documentation, you will see that you can change that in the preferences of the addon :wink:

Thanks, I must have set it way back when and forgot about it! :o

There is any possibility to change the keys of the default installation so that they do not conflict with hardops ?
Thx

You can but its hard to find right pie menus cuz they are all named “call pie” I have seen couple of addons that have easy to find hotkey naming like hard ops helper, but its rare.

open the init.py and at the bottom, change the keys you want.

After changing SpeedflowCompanion keymap > Alt + Q… Speedflow > UI options > Pie Menu is not working anymore.
What im doing wrong ?
Thx.

This is 2 addons, if you modify one, shat should not modify the second.
Don’t know what you did, you should have changed the hardops keymap hu hu hu :smiley:

Not really sure if this is a bug or not, it’s not clear from the documentation but is subd boolean beveling only supposed to work with Carve booleans? When I use BMesh it removes the bevel weights on the entire mesh except at the intersection boundary of the boolean.

Works fine with Carve. Made a gif demonstrating the behavior here: http://imgur.com/lrDfjKY

Some feature requests if you’re taking them:

• Having the addon remember what the last boolean method was and reuse it when you add another boolean. Instead of always defaulting to bmesh.

• Hotkey to toggle the Loop Slide option for the bevel modifier. Sometimes I need to uncheck it, and when I do I have to dig into the modifier panel for it.

• Option in the settings to set the max subdivision levels for the subd modifier. Right now it seems like it is hard locked at 2.

Hi,

I don’t have this issue on a build from this week.

http://pitiwazou.com/screenshots/2017-05-17_19-52-36.gif

Try on a portable build please to see if you have this error.

I agree with you for the resquests, I note that for the next update :wink:

My gif was from the 2.78c Win64 portable. Just downloaded the most recent 2.78 builder version and tried with no addons but speedflow, same problem.

Doesn’t seem like there’s much of interest in the console output either:

Info: Applied modifier was not first, result may not be as expected
Info: Removed 0 vertices

My gif was from the 2.78c Win64 portable. Just downloaded the most recent 2.78 builder version and tried with no addons but speedflow, same problem.

Doesn’t seem like there’s much of interest in the console output either:

Info: Applied modifier was not first, result may not be as expected
Info: Removed 0 vertices

By the way how are you able to get such good results from the interior boolean corners without additional cleanup?

Indeed, on the build of today, they changed something, I have the same issue.

We will fix that, until then, use a previous build please.
Our addon is fixed for the 2.78c right now.

It’s a little magic ^^
A little complicated to explain, but to do that you have to make a lot of operations.

This feature is for subdiv modeling, to cleanup the mesh as fast as possible ^^

It’s an experimental feature, not finished yet, we will add it to the next update.