Speedflow [$] - Modeling Addon

Yes, there is a deformation.

http://pitiwazou.com/screenshots/blender_2017-06-12_22-48-40.jpg

:open_mouth: ! Awesome!

ā€¦mind blownā€¦ Again!

If you want make it yourself, I did this tutorial 3 years ago.

Iceking posted this video today.

Heā€™s using the new surface deform modifier for the same result.

I canā€™t wait for the projection update. wow.

Thanks for posting the videos, I totally missed this workflow! Looking forward to try your solution too.

WOW!! That looks awesome!

any news about speedflow? I noticed a message telling me about sneak peak of newest beta of speedflow but after clicking the video it says I donā€™t have permission to watch it :frowning:

Yes we are on the next update ^^

No beta yet.

I will make a video in english when the build will be better, for now, we are working on it to improve the addon.

Version 2.0 of Speedflow looks great. Can wait for the beta release.

Thanks for this preview.

New video on companion this time !

hello pitiwazou

great addon to work with a tablet in full screen mode!

i have a problem with tubify; i canā€™t select a profil with right click selectā€¦

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer.

We added the beta of speedflow V2 and companion V2 on gumroad and the market, try it, if I recall we fixed this issue.

We also created a discord server for our addons.

Yes, itĀ“s here at last!!! :smiley:

Sidenote: Is the projection feature still in the works?

Still working on it, I kept a place on companion for that ^^

Nice! IĀ“m looking forward to that :slight_smile:
IĀ“ve been playing around with this for 2 hours now and I feel like back in the days playing with my lego. Fun fun fun and the Modifiers popup is really really handy! Plus the nondestructive booleans options are priceless!

Only thing I donĀ“t find use for is most of the add primitves options in the companion, because they donĀ“t let me define the primitves properties, like I can via f6 when I add primitives via shift-a. If that would work and a rounded cube was added to the list, I would probably use the companion instead of shift-a, because its layout is really really nice!

EDIT: I just noticed that in your workflow video you appear to be able to access f6 when adding primitives so maybe itĀ“s just an issue with my system. This is what I get:

F6 should work on the primitives, I forgot something, will fix that !

I will ad the first part of the project modal, worked on it today, my brain is melting ^^

EDIT :

Primitives are fixed !

Adde the first part of the project modal, still need work of Course !

http://pitiwazou.com/screenshots/blender_2017-08-20_16-57-51.jpg

Itā€™s online on gumroad !

YES YES YES!! Fantastic! All fixed + IĀ“m in love with project modal already! ItĀ“s so freaking simple!
The Asset Management addon in general, then the Mask Operations in speedsculpt and now this project modal are the most epic strokes of Blender-Addon-genius in my opinion. Merci monsieur for saving a lot of my time with these tools!

Happy you like our addons :wink:

Have fun !

I added a mirror modifier to the primitives, maybe I could add a boolean if we havev a selection.

If selection, mirror from it.
If no selection, that create an empty.