What is Spindle?
Spindle is an addon for Blender 2.8 that handles the task of rendering multiple cameras with custom settings from one panel. Batch Render still frames and animations selectively from any number of cameras in your scene with one push of a button!
Spindle functionality can be accessed from Spindle panel in Output tab.
Spindle v1.0.0 Features
- Multiple Cameras: Render as many cameras as you want and save the results automatically.
- Viewport Render: Support for both full render and viewport (OpenGL) render methods.
- Per-Camera Settings: Choose between still frame and animation for each camera independently.
- Per-Camera Output Resolution: Customize render resolution for each rendered camera or use scene settings.
- Custom Ranges: Customize which frame/frame range to render for still camera and animations.
- Render Queue Order: Easily enable, disable and move cameras up and down the render queue.
Per Camera Settings:
Scene Settings Overrides: