Star wars game- team needed!

Nice… :slight_smile:

Ha ha. If you strike down the star wars post, it will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

I’m not trying to strike it down. I am informing you that offering to join the game doesn’t work when the whole game team quit.

Hey, man! I’d love to help! I’m pretty versed in every area…

My availabilty, though, will be limited. I’m leaving for a week, then coming home for a few days, then leaving for a week, than coming home for a few days, then leaving for a week and a half, and then I’ll be pretty free!

:):):):slight_smile:

Oh, crap.

NVMD!!! Sorry, Pirate_Man!

If everyone wants to do a star wars game I will start up this thread again. Anyone who wants to help post here and i’ll add you to the list.

I’ll help :slight_smile: I can do some python scripting (^^).

hi, i can help because i am good at modeling and i know where to get default models from.

There is not enough people. You can start it again if you want but I am going to wait for more people before starting it.

There is not enough people. You can start it again if you want but I am going to wait for more people before starting it.

True, but there’s nothing to work from…
I advice you to get started, even with planning, story line and sketches. The last ones can attract some people. Earlier models and proof of concept blends can also have people join in later. Besides, you got to be prepared before launching a project to the community, or it might die or be killed.
Plenty of people love Star Wars, just work your ass off to show someth’ interesting for more to join (I personally have my hands full).