Steelbird -finishline (New update 22/9)

snk: I use a curve-deform. If you activate 3D on the curve, you’re able to twist the neck as you like!

themonkey: Thanks! I’m not realy happy with the eye either. I think that I need to take away the bars and put something else to it… just don’t know what.

D_structorr: There is gona be a tail. Barely visible, but it doesn’t feel complete without one. Thanks!

mathew_von: Thanks man! I realy apr. it! I will try to get to you on skype soon!

Bogey: I looked up clangers… didn’t find anything that looked like my bird :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks anyway :smiley:

Thanks all of you. I feel that this is getting close to the end. I will post some more work tonight. AND I have a small question for you, Blender internal or Yafray? (All pictures exept the last i s Yafray)

Don’t know why I haven’t posted in this thread before, cause this is very nice work Kothe. You have improved emmensely since you first strated here. Great job.

Now, the connection of the hip link to the body does not look like it is actually there at all. It just sticks into the body of the robot and does not have an external connection. Really throws off the whole thing for me. Same with the wing connection to the upper paert of the torso. You just stuck it there instead of making it into a mechanical connection. Changing that would really sell this more IMO.

BgDM

Maybe connect those bars to the white part around the eye like a cage?

–lir