Street

Excellent work!

Awesome work!

The other people before expressed the why better than what I am capable, but aside the perfect modeling and texturing I want to say that the lighting and atmosphere are fantastic!

My 5*s for the Gallery,
paolo

Amazing work! I really like every bit of it, technically great, really nice atmosphere! Well done! :slight_smile:

Can you tell how many GB of RAM this scene needs during rendering?

Gorgeous,Thank you for posting. I love the lighting and atmosphere it is so charming!

wow-wow-wow. Absolutly amazing picture. Congratulations)

Look at that, I just found my new wallpaper !
I knew it wouldn’t be long before this masterpiece ended up on the feature row. Please keep on doing stuff like that.
It makes me think of Pixar somehow.

EstĂĄ genial, que buen trabajo!!

Por ahi alguien preguntó en otro thread si era posible lograr un “look pixar” en Blender, y aquí está la respuesta jeje.

Great render! really love all the details and work you put in this peace.But my personal opinion this picture is really lack of story-- basically it looks like one shot from WIP animation without motion blur --not a finished still artwork, mainly because you don’t concentrating towards one object not guiding the eye of the viewer to particular object and telling the story -you just showing all the details. Maybe if you add some depth of field to it or some kind of vignette it will look more interesting IMHO.
Over than that great render! love the attention to details and overall style.

This is great. There is a cartoonish feel contrasted against extremely realistic and meticulous detail. The only thing I would say is the the composition is rather claustrophobic. I don’t feel like the world extends beyond this picture (that empty grey blob at the edge doesn’t help). What may help is to change the camera angle and the focal length. The camera looks like it’s pointing down slightly, but it might look better pointing straight ahead. Moving it lower to the ground and widening the lens will help this image, I think.

Felicitaciones Sergio, de verdad que es un trabajo excelente y muy original en todo sentido!
De verdad me alegro mucho que estés en el top-row, es un logro bien merecido ya que el resultado es bastante profesional y personalmente para mi muy original.
Mucho animo y sigue haciendo trabajos asĂ­.

Saludos y mucha energĂ­a!

Congratulations Sergio, really this is a excellent work and very original in all sense!
Truly Im happy because you are on the top-row, is a achievement well deseved since the result is very profetional and personally for my very original.
Much encouragement and continue doing work thus.

Greetings and much energy!

Very nice style and mood. Love the fact that its cartoon yet photographic realistic rendered. Niw did you to get it without any noise?

Fantastic !!!

I agree, you nailed the pixar look. Great work and detail!

Fantastic work. I love every aspect of it from the overall look and feel right down to the details. Masterfull use of Blender.

Sorry friends but I could not answer before, sorry. I am very grateful with you, and it is very important for me. Thank you very much to all and sorry by my english, I don’t know enough english for say you all grateful you make me feel.
Thank you very much to all, I am impressed and happy by your comments, Thank you very much friends for your encouraging comments, and thanks to Blenderartists website:

-Vera.MJ.: Thank you very much Vera, like you say I tried make a cartoon realistic style, and I am glad you like it. Thank you very much friend.
Muchas gracias Vera, como bien dice intenté hacer un estilo cartoon pero realista, y estoy feliz de que te haya gustado. Gracias amigo.

-Remade: Thank you very much Remade by your comment. Not, the curb material isn’t procedural texture, it is a stone hd texture from CGtextures website. Thanks friend.

-Frobenius: Thank you very much friend by your five stars. I am happy becuase you like my work. Thanks!

-Modron: Thanks friend! Yes, I thought put a cat walking by the street, but this image made me a lot of work and I didn’t want work more making characters jeje. Thank you very much!

-Ryeath: Thank you very much Ryeath. Good comment the yours. Yes, the final building is too simple, any window or other thing would be better. But I finished this work bored, it was too work for me. Thanks friend by your comment!

-Hansen: Thanks Hansen, I am happy by you like it. Yes, it has only one simple Sun light, but perhaps any lamp more would be better. But I am glad you tell me about Pixar, it is an honor for me. Thanks!

-Tyrant monkey: Thanks Tyran! I love your comment, thank you very much friend!

-JDaniels: Your comment is beautiful Daniel, thank you very much by it. It is very encouraging for me, you say good when you say that is difficult mix cartoon with realistic style. Thank you very much friend.

-Craigforster: thank you very much friend, I’m glad you like it, thanks for you beautiful comment!

-Sourvinos: Thank you very much Paolo, I love that you say about the light and atmosphere, it is a very important thing for any work. Thank you very much friend.

-Bernardo: Thank you very much Bernardo, your words make me happy. Thank you very much friend!

-Anaho: Thanks by comment Anaho. Sorry, but I didn’t watch how many memory take this project. Only I can say you that this project has 20 MB and the render was made with GPU GT640 (38 hours) Thank you very much!

-DavidMcDermott: Thank you very much friend, thank to you by comment my work and by your encouraging words. Thanks!

-RailroadBill: Thanks! Thank you very much, I am happy by your comment, thanks friend!

-Alexthi94: Your words are an honor for me. Thank you very much friend and I will try to keep the same style. Thanks friend for all!

-Julperado: Muchas gracias tĂ­o! Jeje, me alegra muchĂ­simo que me compares con Pixar, es un honor para mĂ­. Realmente creo que Blender es un gran programa. Gracias amigo por tu comentario, de verdad.

-3dNeksus: Thank you very much friend, and your comment is very good, because you has reason. I®ll try explain you: I didn’t put Blur or Defocus depth because I wanted all materials and textures looked good, with high definition. Because the textures took me a lot of time and then I didn’t want blur it jeje. But yes, Defocus node would be better, I am totally agree with you. Thanks for your contructive comment friend!

-Zeke Faust: Thank you very much Zeke, all you say is true. This image has not got enough depth, because it has not Defocus node and the final building is only grey without windows. But well, it looks a teathral decorated, like in Mary Poppins, and well it not make me feel bad. But I am agree with you, very good comment friend. Thanks!

-JosePerez: Gracias Jose! Qué tal amigo, me alegra mucho tu comentario. Recibo tus ånimos y aprecio realmente tu comentario. Gracias por los ånimos y un saludo amigo!
Thank you vey much Jose, how are you friend. I am happy by your comment, and I recive your encouragements and I aprecciate your comment. Thank you very much friend!

-Rombout: Thanks friend! I am glad you like it. Yes, the work had noise, because there are a lot of glossy materials. So, I retocate the image with Gimp. Thank you very much!

-Dathuna: Thanks friend, thank you very much by your encouraging comment. Thanks!

-Kemmler: Thanks by the comparison with Pixar, it is an honor for me. Thanks you very much Kemmler.

-Bunc: Thank you very much. You make me feel good with your words about my use of Blender. Thank you very much friend.

Thanks to you for the very inspiring image, we have to expect many other nice works from you, I’m sure!

paolo

Nice composition 

cheers.

Really nice work, environment is amazing.:yes:

Congratulation man,

So deserved featured.
as I told you before your illustration is just perfect, both in style and production.