Street

Great work!

Very nice indeed and much work!

Very nice :wink:

Good stuff!

Excellent render, well done

Yep, excellent from end to end! I can almost see the funny pixar-style driver inside the car :wink:

The best blender job Iā€™ve seen until now. Simply amazing, gorgeous.

Good job! It has a very nice cartoon look with lot of realistic details. It seems that a clay character will step into the scene :slight_smile:
Congratulations!

inspiring work, I like the gentle curves the most, 5*

Amazing work. Not a single straight line and no repetitions. I wonder what the characters would have to look like to do this beautiful environment justice.

Thank you very much to all, I have not got words for describe my grateful:

-Sourvinos: Thanks Paolo, I appreciate really all your comments. Cheers and thanks!

-Wolfgann: Thank you very much friend, Cheers!

-Shylon: IĀ“m glad you like my work, thank you very much Shylon.

-Pieriko: Thank you very much Pieriko, really your comment was the first and made me very happy, Thanks friend.

-TARDIS Maker: Thanks Tardis by your encouraging comment!

-Tildee: Thanks! Yes, it has a lot of work, next project will be more little jeje!

-Tadine: Thank you very much Tadine by comment. Cheers.

.Blenderwelder: Thank you very much friend!

-TimH: Thank you very much Tim, I am impressive with all your comments.

-FredHystar: Jeje thank you very much friend. All objects were deformed manipulating vertices and with Simple Deform Modifier.

-CCTrevis: Your words are beautiful friend, thank you very much by it, I have not got words.

-Craig Jones: Thank you Craig. In this work I tried make a soft cartoon style, One time I readed that the curves are more nice to the human eye than the straight lines. Thank you very much friend.

-2ndClemens: Thank you very much friend. Yes, I tried make all object with soft curves without straight lines. And I used Bevel Modifier for all. Thank you and cheers friend.

One of the best renders I have seen in a while. Congratulations.

It has a nice look and a nice atmosphere to it, very nice overall.

The only thing is that you canā€™t tell if that grey shape in the back is supposed to be another building or the back wall of a set and the image is actually in a movie studio.

This is excellent!
Really exceptional work! I stared at this for a good while in inspiration.
Man, I wish I could watch a whole animated film in this style. It has a lot of personality.

-Photox: Thank you very much, I have seen your works, all very good. Thank you very much and congrats.

-Ace Dragon: Thanks friend. Yes, the last building is too simple, it would need some window or door. Good appreciation, Thank you very much.

-Quantum Anomaly: Thank you very much Quantum. I am glad you like it. Thanks friend by your encouraging words!

Excelente trabajo, felicitaciones.

To my eyes, though, the reflectivity of the glass of the car is distracting. If I saw that much stuff being reflected-back from the windshield, Iā€™d be reaching for a polarizing filter for my camera.

Itā€™s really great. A big peace of work, so detailed. Itā€™s amazing!

Wow! Very excelent work. I would like to have some animals there though. Cats or birds maybe? Or maybe people?

This is amazing, love the overall appearance, appealing and full of details and realism. Nailed it.