Street

Just WOOOOW!!! :yes:

Wow! I LOVE it.

-Jame2011: muchas gracias amigo, me alegro de que te guste.
thank you very much friend.

-Sundialsvc4: thanks friend. The car glass material only has 1.005 IOR factor, it deforms a few but perhaps it is too. Thank you very much.

-Raimon Meril:thanks Raimon! Yes, with characters it would be better, but I can´t make all, so I have made only the environment. Thanks!

-Free3dart: thank you very much friend, I am glad you like it.

-Nunud: Thanks friend!!

-Tommywright: Thank you very much Tommy, I am happy by your comment!

Otro render impresionante,lo has conseguido otra vez tio.

And another one,you did it again ,great mood ,great render.

I enjoyed the atmosphere. The car with the building and rubbish bags look so good!outstanding

Muchas gracias Niebieski. Me alegra mucho saber que mi nuevo trabajo te ha gustado también. Gracias tío.

Thank you very much Niebieski, I am happy by know that you like my new work too. Thanks friend.

I personally enjoy the level of believability, the use of environment lighting and texturing that went into your composition. This street scene seems to has tangible quality that implies the world being depicted is inhabited by living entities even thought they are not present in the scene themselves. I can’t tell how much it pleases me to see a cartoon style environment that doesn’t feel sterile and void of any life. Great job,man! If you feel inspired to do more cartoon style environments like this; then you should.

Great job!

the trashcans looks a bit like paper tho :confused: really good otherwise!!

Beautiful… Quite masterful work. Kudos :slight_smile:

Thank you very much friends! :slight_smile:

It is so beutiful, thank you for making it. :slight_smile:

I LOVE it!!

Funny thought… That scene EXISTS in a parallel universe.

Impresionante! Me encanta este render…Me gusta sobre todo el mood que le has dado :slight_smile:
Awesome!! I love this render!!

Enhorabuena!!

Superb! Great stuff!

Inspiring! Makes me want to learn

Thank you very much to all!

Really…Just Amezing!

I have the biggest issues with texturing. I mean sure, I can uv unwrap and I have been applying default settings with crazy bump but, my textures never look this good. I like the bricks, concrete pillars, white wood on the windows and those are image textures. did you do anything to the textures in Photoshop , gimp or in compositing such as color correction or a color grade?

I just have to say, I’ve been looking at this image for about a week and I just think it’s amazing. So great. Thanks!