Stylized Fantasy Environment

Hey Everyone, I just created this 3d Scene based on the concept of Vadim Zaitsev on artstation.

Initially , I started with the block out of the scene then slowly added the details. I created the roof using array modifier. I made planks and textured them.Then I made some doors and windows .I imported the barrels form my previous projects and added them to scene as well.I created water wheel .Using the skin modifier I made some trees .I imported some foliage textures and made different color variations of them for the bushes and trees. I handpainted the terrain in blender and used blender’s particle system for the grass. For the fence,I created another set of planks and textured them . Then I made some rocks and scattered them around .Mostly,I used simple cycles materials in my scene. Then , I created stylised sky by mixing some textures in the node editor .For the Lightening part, I used a sun lamp and an area lamp .At last I rendered the whole scene at 150 samples.

After rendering , I added the mist using the compositor and vignette using Photoshop.

Clay Render

My social media

https://mobile.twitter.com/Artycanvas

44 Likes

This looks very cool ! :clap:
I love the nice touch with the leaves on the roof, it gives so much more mood :heart_eyes:
But maybe, I would level up the brightness of the final render a little bit more :+1:
Again, amazing work, keep going :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Lovely! I like how the final render looks like a painting. Also great attention for detail.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #npr category! You can vote for it here.