Super Mario Maker

Rombout,Thanks. Yes, I started in 2010… It’s funny because it seems longer to me than only five years… For my side job (except Albron) I work for events as a freelancer, so I’m creating sets… I’m used to work fast now, that’s the good part of the job.

Nawaf, posting texture won’t help you because they mostly depends on the settings of the shader… I don’t think it’s necessary…

Lorembolo, Thanks!! :slight_smile: I hope everything is good with you… We need to have that beer!! :slight_smile:

Herbert, thanks for taking the time to explain all this!! :slight_smile: I didn’t see the dolphins at all, at first sight… Oups… :slight_smile:

Dany, Oh, ok… I thought you already created one… :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comment, Chuso. :slight_smile:
You know, when I comment a picture with a girl with large breast, or for instance, the sexy pirate girl that you find also on the top row, I don’t add #nostraight ! :slight_smile:
It’s not because you like this image (or another) that people are going to think that you’re gay… It’s 2015! :slight_smile: It’s not to start a fight, :slight_smile: But I just wanted to point it out. :slight_smile:

Thanks again for all your feedbacks and to BlenderArtist for the TopRow… It was cool!! :slight_smile:

Alex

Sweet render!