Super Wu again?!????!!!

I looked all over the blender e-shop, were can I get a Super Wu-Man t-shirt?

niftdalean- haha, good man, good man, they are being developed as we speak…i wonder how many people would really buy them when they come out…

They’d probably make good fire starters come winter.

Or cover the plants when it’s below freezing outside.

Or make a good windsock.

Cyborg Dragon- the only chance you have of getting a female is to buy the super wu-man t-shirt (they will come in extra extra husky so you can rest easy…that goes for you too BgDM).

once you put this thing on you will feel somthing you have never felt in your life, respect for yourself, power, and strength, you will begin to feel what i feel like every waking minute of my life…

so you put on the shirt and you step outside, just a question, have you ever stepped outside…?..thats besides the point, you step outside and you start to notice that hansome figure on you t-shirt is starting to attract attention from the oppostie sex…just a question have you ever seen a female before…?..thats besides the point.

you notice girls are coming up to you, talking to you, asking for your number and giving you there number, you say to yourslef DAMIT, super wu-man you are the greatest super hero ever to live, just by wearing your image i too am getting chicks, i too am having self confidence, i too am feeling power…

then you will know…the super wu-man t-shirt is not just a t-shirt…but a portal to super greatness and erotic power!

Uh fine, but how would this fit on a Dragon, you would at least need to cut holes for the horns, wings, and tail.

I don’t care about chicks so I don’t need your shirt.

Don’t worry, I’m sure it works on men too.

Pure gold, Icoxo I can’t believe you walked into that. :smiley:

Wu: Your links are still messed up. The last three all point to your wallpaper! Fix them before people start thinking you haven’t got a clue.

BTW, if you’re not Wu/Super Wu-Man, don’t read the above paragraph. Okay?

I looked all over the blender e-shop, were can I get a Super Wu-Man t-shirt?

They haven’t got a bargain basement section yet.

this is the problem with austrailian people, they are too busy pushing people around to realize that they themselfs are grossly stupid, the most recent austrailian person i met was this big fat whale of a man, he was in the store with his grandson his daughter and his wife, he picked up a sea shell with his fat butterball fingers and held it to his ear like a mental patient, he said to his grandson “i can hear the sea”, i was watching this thinking this jackass must be from austraila, with his huge buck teeth and his big fat butterball fingers, and his thick outback accent.

he handed the shell to his grandson, and said listen “do you hear the sea” i though keep it down fatso the clown, you are disturbing the entire store, they cant hear the sea, but they can hear your fatass from blocks away, his grandson being a billion times smater then his grandfather said he couldnt hear a dam thing and went to hand it back

the whale tried to take it with his huge butterball fingers and he dropped the shell and shattered the outer part, he then picked up up off the floor with his claws and put it back on the shelf, i went up to him and said here in america we dont destroy the merchandise and then put it back on the shelf…he then held it out to me and said “can you hear the sea”

i immediatly put him in hyperextension choke hold and watched his eyes until they rolled into the back of his head and he passed out, i then let this two tons of lard hit the floor, his wife and daugher were like oh thank you thank you he is so out of control, i then gave the grandson a super wu-man t-shirt and i gave both of the females a erotic kiss of passion…and all was right with the world…

super wu-man

You silly sod, you’re confusing Australians with Austrians! Don’t worry, happens all the time. It’s a bugger when people get of the plane in December and ask where the nearest ski resort is and where the Von Trapp family lived.

Mind you, the guy you saw could have been Tasmanian - we don’t talk about them much :wink: (Sorry Alex and others - if you happen to read this, I really love Tassie, really. I even went there once. Spent a year there one afternoon. No seriously, I’d recommend it to anyone.)

By the way, say what you like about Australians, because no matter what you say or how much you trash Aussies, it won’t change the fact that I was actually born in England :slight_smile:

Anyway, good to see you fixed the links SWM. That was close, people might have noticed soon. I think you probably got away with it this time.

“SWM”? Is that like MILF?

%<

Is anyone going to make a Super-Wu T-shirt design?

i wonder how many people would really buy them when they come out…
Probibly quite a few.

EDIT: I just looked at your profile, are you really a painter/framer?

Fligh: SWM = Super Wu-Man (not WoMan)
BTW what happened to your %?

Ahh… I thought it might be something like Single Witty Moron.

(% was for Elysiun only).

%<

I guess SWM is like MILF if you want it to be Fligh :eek: Whatever beeps your bippy.

“Single Witty Moron”??? How did you come up with “witty”? Haven’t you been following these threads? All of us put together are like an experiment in artifical stupidity.

Henrymop: I told my son he could wear a Wu-Man T-shirt and he asked how much they’d pay him? :cool:

And still you wonder why your son is getting beat up at school…

yes i truly am working with “someone” (i’m sure you all can figure out who)…to make a super wu-mat t-shirt, there might even be two, a black magna style one (i dont know what magna is) and a white goofy caraciture style one, i can take people goofing on the super greatest for two reasons, #1 i get more females than any other person on this forum/internet/planet #2 i’m a real man and most of you would’nt know anything about that

also people, the t-shirts are not just for wearing, feel free to frame them and put them in your home.

when they come out people will be using them for all types of things, for instance,

a father will be driving down the street with his son, and the police will pull him over, sir your son isnt wearing a seat belt, the father will be like, oh but he has on his super wu-man shirt, the police will be like oh a thousand appologizes please be on your way,

when hurricans and tornados come people will stop boarding up their windows, they will just start hanging super wu-man t-shirts in the windows, knowing that my image alone will keep there home safe,

five start reastraunts will stop demanding people wear suites and ties, super wu-man shirts will be the only accepted dress attire, because they know a super wu-man t-shirt is the most high class thing anyone can wear,

police forces will stop using bullet proof vests, they instead will arm themselfs with super wu-man t-shirts and crime will be cut in half around the world,

when people die, they will put them in the ground completely naked with only a super wu-man shirt and no coffin, because once the t-shirts come out it will be the only way you can get into heaven…

end of story, super wu-man is the greatest, the super wu-man t-shirts will be the greatest, and you knew it was right because i said so!

henrymop- i changed my profile, i was just using that as a decoy, i dont have time for framing and painting, too many females, too much mojo…

andyd- i said it once and i’ll say it again, wester australia allowed you to breed, its a sad world we live in, your son is now banned from owning a super wu-man t-shirt, i know it will break his little heart, but his words are posin…NO SHIRT FOR HIM!!

A wu-mat t-shirt?

Wow, with my super-wuman t-shirt, I never have to worry about running out of toilet paper again!

Mind you, I wouldn’t want to be seen in public with one, so I have to carry it in my pocket.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

montreal canada…banned

if you sass the super wu-man you are banned from being able to buy the shirt, AndyD’s comments almost got the entire western australia banned from the might T

you all have been warned…