Super Wu again?!????!!!

wow, even icoxo’s ripping on you wu. ouch…:smiley:

ps. I’d buy a shirt

Super Wu-Man is the Pimp Daddy Flex Master Supreme. You all should beg for his friendship.

hint hint Note how he’s typing this to think that his influence will reign over this entire planet eventually?

hint hint Note how he’s typing this to think that his influence will reign over this entire planet eventually?

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe.

Hey Wu, I was kidding :slight_smile: My son didn’t really expect you to pay him to wear a Wu-Man shirt. I made that up, I was trying to be funny. What he really said was “Yeah cool, I’d love a Super Woman T-shirt!!!”

Kids these days! What are you supposed to do with em?

Well, since I am married and have been for over 6 years now, I guess I never needed one to start with. So take that and shove it in your pipe and smoke it! I must be the uber super stud before any of you.

You can all bask in my studly glory now.

BgDM

I just wanted to mention for the record, that while sago may have created super-wu-man, I was the first one to actually rip him off, in my ’ night of the beastman ’ comic, when he first realized the true extent of his legendary mojo powers. So any ripping off of Super Wu Man, post dating the ‘night of the beastman’ comic, is actually ripping off my idea, to rip off Super Wu, ( who is actually a rip off of Wu, the actual person ) see?

any ripping off of Super Wu Man, post dating the ‘night of the beastman’ comic, is actually ripping off my idea, to rip off Super Wu, ( who is actually a rip off of Wu, the actual person ) see?

Hmmm, yes, it all makes sense now.

still, I’d buy a Super Wu-man shirt

dude … your shirt has woman misspelled, and why does she have a goatee and bucked teeth?

LetterRip

nerdranger- even worse i laughed at his stupid comments:confused:…haha…glad to see your support with the shirt idea, i knew someone on this forum had upper class taste, we must be paitent with the lesser folks on this forum,

skottish- i knew i could count on you support, i will say this once and will proably never say it again,:confused: :confused: listen to skittles, he knows what he is talking about!:confused: :confused:

cyborg dragon- you get no commet from super greatest, you are not worthy…that is all

AndyD- …western austrailia…banned

BgDM- print that out and show it to your wife, i will arrange for the funeral costs when she dies of laughter…that is all…move on…twinkie boy!

Modron- ahhh now we have somone who makes sence, now get back to the animation!..please

captian oblivion- you would buy the shirt because you are a man of skill and refined taste, please stick around and teach these half ape half men some lessons in how to enjoy the finer things in life!! be gone with you apemen, be gone!!

LetterRip- ahhh i thought i smelled somthing, haha, i havent seen you in awhile, do you still talk to Dee?

I don’t care, in fact maybe you’re not worthy to me, the great and powerful Cyborg Dragon, who may be your arch nemesis.

Think about that piano teeth.

Wu,

i havent seen you in awhile, do you still talk to Dee?

Wu why? did you want to see Dees Nuts?

LetterRip

Well, since I am married and have been for over 6 years now, I guess I never needed one to start with. So take that and shove it in your pipe and smoke it! I must be the uber super stud before any of you.

Errr, ahem! Seventeen years and still going strong here my boy. So move over stud-muffin.

LetterRip- noooooooooo hit with my own super attack…noooooooooo

AndyD- did you just call another man stud muffin?..ahh this thread is out of control…by the way i went back and edited my last post…it was a bit too rough…

AndyD- did you just call another man stud muffin?..ahh this thread is out of control…
Damn, I called another man ‘stud muffin’! This thread is out of control! In my defence, he did call himself the uber super stud, so ‘stud muffin’ comes across as an insult by comparison. Anyway, only a real man can call another man ‘stud muffin’. (did I dig myself out of that one?)

by the way i went back and edited my last post…it was a bit too rough…
Was it? I must have read it this morning but I can’t remember it (I mean that genuinely, not as a dig). Anyway, I appreciate the edit since I’m sure it was done with all the right intentions you old softie.

Maybe Stud muffin should be given to Super-wu himself.

I’d also call him Mrs. Twinkles anyday.:stuck_out_tongue:

AndyD i edited it because i felt bad for your son, i mean it cant be easy having a crossdressing father,

i mean, picture it, thanksgiving day, the son and mother are dressed nice sitting at the dinner table with the turkey, and father is in a pink thong and with a pink bra holding up his 34-dd hairy man boobs,

i mean should i donate the money to the blender foundation from the t-shirts, or should i donate the money to your sons future therapy bills,

AndyD i edited it because i felt bad for your son, i mean it cant be easy having a crossdressing father,

Hmm, I thought all those reports had been removed. Nothing’s private any more.

i mean, picture it, thanksgiving day, the son and mother are dressed nice sitting at the dinner table with the turkey, and father is in a pink thong and with a pink bra holding up his 34-dd hairy man boobs,

You picture that do you Wu? And you think I’m strange. BTW, what’s thanksgiving day? Is that one of those quaint American traditions?

i mean should i donate the money to the blender foundation from the t-shirts, or should i donate the money to your sons future therapy bills,

Just send all the proceeds to me and I’ll spend it all on him to keep him happy. Any suggestion of what I could buy for $1.50 these days?.

“Super Wu-Man?”

Is that some kind of seriously f***ed up version of Wu? I’m gone for a month and this whole place goes straight to that burny place (no, not Wu’s Rash).

I cannot believe I started this thread… Dear, where did it go wrong?

I’m still trying to figure out what that shirt ACTUALLY was for.

And why the hell-on-earth does this thread have 4 stars?

My first four star thread, and it’s in Off-Topic?

:frowning:

Does super woman acctualy has a sidekick?

nerdranger would be an option…

Jacco;