TBW - An UpBGE Blender Game!

i’ll consider your suggestion then, :thinking: seems more logical:sunglasses::+1:
though here’s an old post from haidme stating the facts!
just dont expect TBW Scope to run on android lmao, android would require a lite version of the original…

Fred/K.S

However it may seem as though that over the years a few individuals were able to use extensions such as blend4 web turning this in to a web based or onlie only experience.

idk i’ll find a way if we could have the game playable as an online only this will be highly possible then i’ll create the APK for it to be installed on to a device and then i create that emu for the pc port in order for players to have that seamless interaction without having to download a bucket load of apps incl a blender player, the Android emu could have a customly created extension that allows players to have access and pay directly the files from blend 4 web i’ll have to do a full research and see any ways around this but i only see the mobile version being an PC extension of TBW Online no offline mode! :thinking:

or i could just crowdfund and pay a developer to create an extension Add-On port for UPBGE if the demand is like super HIGH !!!

here are some old resources:
https://download.blender.org/demo/android/