Tell me Why?

It’s because, like you know, whatever. You know what I mean? I’m just sayin’.

Because Why is a question that must be asked.

To figure out the 'Why", one must first discover the ‘How’. The ‘Why’ follows.

Who are you who is so wise in the ways of the why’s?

Then how can the How bring light to the Why. And why can the Why help the Wow become a Why, all while answering the question of Why and How?

In the ‘How’ lies hidden the ‘Way’, a path leading to the ‘Why’.

1 Like

But if there truly is something is it not our duty to ask why that something is in fact a something?

But what is this path? And how does the how become a why on the journey through the way?

How to do separate ‘it’ from ‘something’? In separation lies the path to confusion.

But why is confusion?

Only by following the ‘Way’ can one discover this path to ‘How’. A journey undertaken by the self. Therefore, the ‘Why’ is there to discover for yourself, by traveling the path which cannot be lead by anyone but yourself. Separating the self from the path leads to confusion, leading to ‘Why?’.

Asking ‘Why?’ is confusion.

Confusion is a logical answer to the question of why. But why still comes back around to ask why confusion is the answer. is there no answer to the question of why besides that which causes confusion and chaos?

Is not the answer to confusion ‘How’? ‘How’ can ‘Why’ be the answer to confusion? Therein lies the path to confusion.

1 Like

Because we are mortal…
…I recommend not wasting your time

Why tho?.. there is no escape from the question…

…because your question is confused, it will lead to confused questions and answers only.

Question?. I was just leaving a thought.

“Why? Because we like you!”

“M-I-C … K-E-Y … M-O-U-S-E!!”

1 Like

But your thought leads to the question of Why?

Hmm. This is a good answer that will require much thought.