Yes. Confirmed. I’m not sure I can fix it. But I will try
Is it possible to add these 2 nodes to the Checker material so that we could scale the checker?
I have to always add them. Every time.
Hello. Added to Task List
Reported as Blender Bug https://developer.blender.org/T78426
Texel Density Checker 3.2 (Blender 2.81 ang Higher) (29 Jun, 2020):
- [New] [Checker Material] New Option “UV Scale” for changing Tiling of Checker Texture (Very Useful with “UV Grid” Checker Texture Type)
- [Fix] [Logic] Error for some operators if Object has no polygons
- [Fix] [Set TD] Default TD value is 0
[Fix] [UI/UX] Image Editor Window switched to Console if opened several Image Editor Windows
Hello! “error” im getting with new and old versions.
The object is fine, one user, scale applied, modifiers are weld and weight normals.
If delete modifiers its start working
Hello! It’s floating bug in Blender. Usually helps switch to another workspace (tabs on top) or delete and add modifiers again. I can’t fix that
Oh, ok, thank you for workaround.
Hope meisters fix this sooner or later
Hey, love this addon but can’t use it currently. In the latest 2.91 build every time i try to set a custom TD i get this error
Any help would be amazing, thanks in advance!
EDIT: Seems just changing “VIEW” on line 204 too “VIEW_3D” might have fixed it no more issues.
Sorry, But I will start to fix bugs for 2.91 only after moving this version to Beta stage.
This worked as temporary solution for me. Thanks Lamia
Texel Density Checker 3.2.1 (Blender 2.83 ang Higher) (16 Oct, 2020):
- [Fix] Operators don’t work if enable edit mode from outliner
- [Improvement] Small Improvements