The Exodus need help on: Combat mech, tank and character

Hi,
Don’t get a lot of time but if you need a modeller (characters or ships) then i’d like to help out. Also, do you have many people actually animating, because i could help out there too.

cheers
Piran

Thank you saint_pill,

effectivly we need animator and character modeller so your in!

Do you have msn? or at least irc?

if not, then download msn cause we are making our meeting on it. So I can tell you what you have to do exactly.

well yea it suppose to be the good one… [email protected]

great!

i can get MSN, not sure about the time difference but i can be online from 20:00 onwards (GMT). think that puts you at 14:00ish? is that OK?

cheers
Piran

…or at least i thought i could get MSN, downloads but wont install :frowning:

another wonderful product brought to you by the infinite moneypits of the Microsoft Corporation…(grumble, grumble)

sorry, guys, but it may be awhile before i can chat
(if you can e-mail me stuff that would be cool)

cheers
Piran

soon our website will be online so you can see what is new and stuff…and for now I will email you the things…

For now you can try to make the soldier character. Try to put an helmet on their head so we dont see their face cause our main character is in creation so we dont know how the “alien” will look. Try to make them easy to anim cause there will be alot of them in a scene. :wink:

OK, after a hard drive reformat and much cursing, i now have messenger, so see ya online sometime soon :slight_smile:
feel free to send me anything and everything thats relevant, look forward to seeing the site.

Big battles…yum :wink:

cheers
Piran

4 pages into this thread and I still don’t know something. What’s this going to look like? Quickly done animation? (Most likely if you want it by January.) Detailed imagery? A mix of both?

I might be able to help, but I’m not very good… my best character isn’t very detailed…

Well our trailer will be out around january…about 2 minute and a half. Well I hope it will be out in january…cause we alot of big scene to do for it.

It will be an one hour movie. We will not make it quickly (it will take about a year or maybe more to completed it). But it will be a mix of both like you said. Some ship will be very detailed some other will be less.

If you can help us with the character, even they are not a lot detailed you can help us a lot. Cause we will have alot of character in the movie…

I hope you’ll help us! :wink: Thank you!

I will be interested in helping out in modelling. :smiley:

Hmm, this sounds interesting. I’d like to help but unfortunately I am new to blender, so I don’t really know what I am doing. I am trying to learn and so far things seem to be slowly clicking in place :smiley: but I am still learning. But if you want I would like to join team, I realize I probably won’t be much help but I can learn, and maybe if one of you has time, we could go voer blender basics with a program like VNC or similar.

Happy Blending,
Ace

P.S I have AIM and IRC, my aim is ace32456, and I don’t sue IRC much but gimme channel/server and I’ll be there

“I don’t sue IRC much”

huh? You do mean “use IRC,” right?

Seriously, I might be able to show how to make a not-really-detailed character. I’m probably going to have some free time once I forget about “The Exodus” (no, I’ll try to remember it as best as I can), so I could help you learn.

Thank all…but I don’t want a too much big team cause it could become difficult to control everything you know…so show me some of your work and if I like it, your in!

Thank you for offering your help! :smiley:

A realization: Should there be humans, or are these aliens that are nothing like humans?

PS: This seems to be in the wrong forum. We’ve been talking in the off-topic forum.

Weel CubeFan, I I tell you the answer of your question, I should kill you after! :wink: I’ll tell you if you are in the email…so if you want to be in, send me some pic of your work and a description of you at [email protected]

Adn yes, this is maybe in the wrong forum…but this thread is now CLOSE

Thank you! :wink:

X-WARRIOR don’t want this guy in his project :stuck_out_tongue:

salut x_warrier je suis en manque de temps mais je veu entrer dans ton projet bye