The Graveyard ☠

I like the pond animation, never seen this type of art work how you made it bro ?

1 Like

I am curious now bro what is your specialization in ?Seeing your past work now I have decided to keep all my practice work in a separate folder it’s a good thing to remind your self that how better you have become in the coming years :relaxed:.

1 Like

Those characters and artworks are really great! Love your visual style, ever since you posted that animated river, but I didn’t know it was more than a year old :laughing:

1 Like

I did that just a couple months ago if so :slight_smile:

Umm… faffing around, more or less :grin: truth be told, I don’t really have a specialization other than “stylized” (I just can’t get myself to care about realism.) since I’m a pure hobbyist, I have the luxury of being able to do whatever I want without having to drill down into one specific skill set. That being said, I do still have a lot of learning and growing to do. If you’d like to see more recent progress, check out this thread: 99* Days of Blender

That’s an excellent question. If I still had the file, I would share it with you. I’ll check my archives again but I don’t think I do. It’s mostly just shader trickery- color ramps set to constant, outlines with the inverted hull method, etc. I don’t remember beyond that, sorry

4 Likes

I like ponds. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ponds is good.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I thought you began to use that style when that art came out, didn’t know you had a bunch more :grinning:
I really like the less 3d-ness of it :smile: (shader)

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like