The Junk Shop

This project is based on one of the concepts of Anaïs Maamar. This is the second project of the series. The topics learned in this project were retopology, rigid objects, cloth simulation as well as the handling of hair particles. I’ve made a guide of the basic workflow for this. If you are still interested in the project you can download the clay render for free.

296 Likes

Wow, thanks so much for sharing this! I’m struggling with most of those topics in my current project (retopo, cloth sim, texturing, …) , so posting your tutorial is appreciated a lot. I really like where you took the concept and love all the effort you put into all those little details.

2 Likes

Amazing work man!

1 Like

Not only is this project awesome looking, but the documentation and tutorial is incredible! The style of it is right on par with what I’ve been trying to become better at lately, looks so cool. Excellent work!

1 Like

Just beautiful!

1 Like

just top of the line! Gives such a cozy feeling!

1 Like

This looks amazing! Beautiful colors and composition! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Christian! Glad this can help you. that’s very important to me. Not just to make a project but to help more people with the 3D struggle.

1 Like

Thank you ! glad you like it!

Nice to know that you like the tutorial! Glad you take time to comment

Thank you!

I’m glad you think that!

Just mind blowing !

1 Like

Welp… This will be featured. Wow

2 Likes

Thats the way I like it! hahaha

That’s not in my power! hahahah but thank you!

Ha ha) I see litle Canti from FLCL) Very cool!

1 Like

I left a lot of easter eggs!

this is damn too good ,wow so much detals
the textures and the models,
this is so so so much crazy

2 Likes

Thank you! Love to put the time for those details!