The Junk Shop

Great work! And thanks for making the tutorial! While the information presented is nothing new for me, it’s still interesting seeing other people’s workflows.
Have you checked out what this project looks like in Eevee? Might be interesting to see!

1 Like

Your welcome! I use the tutorial for me also, so I don forget what I just learned. I will try Eevee for sure!

This must be featured! Wonderful work! Congrats.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m very humbled Ivaylo.

Stunning Work. Can’t say anything beyond that.

1 Like

Thank you Joshua, I really appreciate this.

This is brilliant, and more so thanks to the detailed writeup. #featured!

1 Like

OMG! I’m very humbled that this got to be featured! Thank you, Bart! I really appreciate this!

1 Like

Wow, thanks for the tutorial. This is pretty cool!

1 Like

Your welcome! I love to share the things I learn. And thank you for check it out!

Fantastic work,and thank you, for your workflow tutorials.

1 Like

Thank you !! Glad you use them!

See! Told ya!

1 Like

hahaha You were right all along

This is really nice! I like the Engineer’s expression… it’s very curious.
Say… if you don’t mind me asking… I assume that you have used hair-particle system… how did you get your strands to taper the way they do?
Thank you and all the best

1 Like

Thank you! and now that you asked, the hair is indeed hair particles system, using curls. it’s very simple. Please check the workflow tutorial, I have a part focused only on the hair.

1 Like

This is absolutely incredible. Great job! :smiley:

1 Like

Stunning work aendom, I am curious, roughly how many hours from the sketch to final render where put in?

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley: Good to hear !!

1 Like

Thank you! The sketch was made by Anaïs Maamar, and my work took 2.5 months, working 5 hours a day, Monday to Fryday.

2 Likes