I like it a lot, but it bothers me a bit that the reflection looks quite different from what is above the sea level.
Maybe itâs due to the tiny waves in the ocean. It has much influence on the reflection indeed. Thanks for your comment.
Youâre on the #featured row! 
phânglui mglwânafh Cthulhu Râlyeh wgahânagl fhtagn!
I really love the lighting in this
Nice work 
Lucky travellers
Phânglui mglwânafh Cthulhu Râlyeh wgahânagl fhtagn. Nog lloig tharanak âbthnk hrii nahai âai, vulgtlagln ehye nnnvulgtlagln fâhlirgh Cthulhu ron zhro Shub-Niggurath râluh Nyarlathotep phâsgnâwahl. Shub-Niggurath hupadgh nw uhâe nglui hafhâdrn throd hai mnahnâ hai phâkadishtu, Râlyeh gnaiih hlirgh tharanak stellâbsna syhaâh throd yâhah csyhaâh, shogg phâron naflgotha fânglui liâhee gofânn hrii mg ee. Nnnnâghft mnahnâoth hlirgh tharanak nogoth ngzhro zhroyar nâgha Azathoth goka sllâha, stellâbsna shtunggli y-mnahnâ ilyaa tharanak llll stellâbsna hupadgh naflshtunggli. Shagg Chaugnar Faugn Tsathoggua Hastur hâDagon nog zhro 'bthnk lwânafh Yoggoth, y-hafhâdrn ooboshu uaaah vulgtm kadishtu lwânafh stellâbsna fmâlatghog Cthulhu, nilghâri gotha cAzathoth vulgtm nilghâri syhaâh fmâlatgh shtunggliog.
Wow i think itâs a case for google translate. 
âŚso youâre willing to sacrifice your sanity to know things that werenât mean to be known? I can respect that.
Thatâs my curiosityâŚ
Congratulations.
Thank you very much.
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!
Thank you Bart!
Nice project. and the water of the sea is very cool! Like an old painting.
When Turner meet H.G Wells! AmazingâŚ
But why do you choose the âExterior architectureâ category to tag it ?
Thank you Christian. I chose the exterior because i couldnât figure out what category it was, i thought itâs outdoorsâŚAnd there was no fantasy categorie or something of that sort. But thanks for your comment.
