The Kraken

65 Likes

I like it a lot, but it bothers me a bit that the reflection looks quite different from what is above the sea level.

1 Like

Maybe it’s due to the tiny waves in the ocean. It has much influence on the reflection indeed. Thanks for your comment.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!

2 Likes

I really love the lighting in this

1 Like

Nice work :grinning:

1 Like

Lucky travellers

1 Like

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn. Nog lloig tharanak ‘bthnk hrii nahai ‘ai, vulgtlagln ehye nnnvulgtlagln f’hlirgh Cthulhu ron zhro Shub-Niggurath r’luh Nyarlathotep ph’sgn’wahl. Shub-Niggurath hupadgh nw uh’e nglui hafh’drn throd hai mnahn’ hai ph’kadishtu, R’lyeh gnaiih hlirgh tharanak stell’bsna syha’h throd y’hah csyha’h, shogg ph’ron naflgotha f’nglui li’hee gof’nn hrii mg ee. Nnnn’ghft mnahn’oth hlirgh tharanak nogoth ngzhro zhroyar n’gha Azathoth goka sll’ha, stell’bsna shtunggli y-mnahn’ ilyaa tharanak llll stell’bsna hupadgh naflshtunggli. Shagg Chaugnar Faugn Tsathoggua Hastur h’Dagon nog zhro 'bthnk lw’nafh Yoggoth, y-hafh’drn ooboshu uaaah vulgtm kadishtu lw’nafh stell’bsna fm’latghog Cthulhu, nilgh’ri gotha cAzathoth vulgtm nilgh’ri syha’h fm’latgh shtunggliog.

3 Likes

Wow i think it’s a case for google translate. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

…so you’re willing to sacrifice your sanity to know things that weren’t mean to be known? I can respect that.

2 Likes

That’s my curiosity…

Congratulations.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you Bart!