The Laser Cowboy

Oh my god man…, Im literally lost for words here.
I just got into learning sculpting in blender and i got discouraged of how complicated it is at first, but seeing your work and what can this FREE software do i HAD to change my mind

1 Like

Thank you @Spots! Keep learning a little bit every day, and in a year (or less) you will be impressed by what you can do.

1 Like

Crazy amount of detail and work done with love, and downright perfect tutorial series to accompany it. Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

Im very happy that you noticed the love! :smiley: Making the tutorial it’s my way of payback to this incredible and supportive community. I will keep doing it! Thank you @MishaBears

1 Like

Your work is absolutely brilliant–it’s an inspiration!

1 Like

Thank you @jimplex I´m happy this inspires you!

1 Like

You’re #featured! (Of course :wink: ):+1:

1 Like

Thank you @bartv ! Always humbled to be part of the Feature category and more to be part of the Blender Family!

1 Like

Thanks for that link, i just found the Pixar “Tutorial”
For those who like to read something new

4 Likes

Pixar in a Box is a MUST! to anyone making 3D professionally.

2 Likes

Wow thats incredible!
How are you so underhyped?

1 Like

Thank you @Sk1ttle! Im happy that you like it!

Jeesuz. I’m blown away. Amazing stuff.

1 Like

Thank you @CarlG :smiley:

Fantastic, feels like an illustration! Love all the details!

1 Like

This is a really great quality render on so many levels!

1 Like

Thank you! @0o00o0oo love to make the details!

1 Like

Fantastic job! it really reflect the passion you put into this project. :smiley:

Just imagine if one of the Vagabond manga panel was created in 3D, but I doubt the original author will ever accept :’).

1 Like

Thank you Peter! @Ubuska

1 Like

Dude @IMRB ! come on!! are you hacking my PC?! hahaha I read the manga and I had all week thinking about making a scene of that manga. The characters are so awesome! obviously, I have a predilection for Musashi. But that level of commitment it’s way up of what I have done before, and It would be my first non-cartoonish character. It’s on a maybe I will do it List.

1 Like