The Muscle Car (Half-Life 2 Fan Art)

Hi, I just wanted to share my latest personal project. The Muscle car, or “Jalopy” from Half-Life 2 Episode 2. Blender + Substance Painter :slight_smile:

83 Likes

Great game and great car!

1 Like

the texture work is amazing!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

ooh! Thanks a lot for the feature! :slight_smile: :partying_face:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

As a Half Life fan I approve !!! , Joking aside your work is amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

damn the details dude soo nice

1 Like

The textures are so gorgeous! Lovely modeling as well, and the tiny details like those pine needles work great. Would you mind sharing the poly count or wireframes, and how your organised the UVs?

1 Like

Masterpiece!!! The only way this could be improved is with (high quality) Gordon and Alyx siting in it, with some Zombine blood on the front and a Magnusson Device strapped to the back! Bravo dude!.. You rock! Almost makes me want to go back and play HL2, HL2E1 and HL2E2 for the umpteenth time…

Available for DL ?

Thank you! :slight_smile: I’ll try to post some wireframes as soon as I can!

1 Like

Thank you for the feature!! :slight_smile:

Thanks man! :slight_smile: I was actually thinking about making a garden gnome and put in the passenger seat :wink:

1 Like

Looks excellent!

I wish this model would find it’s way into the community driven HL2: Remastered Collection.
But yeah, I understand that it might be out of scope for this project.

2 Likes

This is sooo dope! Textures, detail, and effort you put into it is literally undescribable. I really dream that someday this can be ported to Source. Also I was looking for some remodel for my SFM project. Will this be released someday or for what price I can by it?

1 Like