The Ocean is gone

Beautiful.

LOL. gotta laugh at the guy assuming 20 minutes is too much – perhaps that’s why his BI renders are never quite ok (his opinion)? :slight_smile:

We are always talking in different topics like travel by sea or travel by Air, I myself enjoy when my trip is start by sea… at the time, the whole scene show like that The ocean is gone

Retreat yoga is not a serious business but we are serious about what we do. With over forty years of combined experience, we offer participants a seamless integration of wisdom and practice in a way that is both refreshing and deeply healing. We are genuine professionals in our field and passionate about what we teach. The YOSSUM Team creates a safe container for your journey.

Nice image… I love the colors, the sky, the sand and the stones. This work have life

Very nice. Nothing to critique, nice work!

Excellent piece. Very realistic. Perfect lighting.

Another fan here! Very evocative, the composition/framing is spot on.

it’s nice , two crits
1- the top object of the building , how is it balanced , also , it looks not destroyed …
2- the wood material looks … “high quality” and new … , look at it’s specularity …

nice job :slight_smile: .

Awesome work! I agree with you all, its a top notch for me. :slight_smile:

This pic is really great, I agree with you. The shading is great and the shadow is great too. The picture is just a bit too sad to me but that’s just the whole idea of this work.

Thats incredible

wow! so beautiful!
I love it. thank for sharing :slight_smile:

Great work man, your work is really nice. I like it so much.:yes:

About the only place in the lower 48 that you will be able to see turquoise blue and clear water is in the Florida Keys. The West Coast (Gulf) of Florida has nice water, but it is kind of a greenish shade.