The Ocean is gone

Excellent work! I agree with just about all comments. Your texturing is superb!
I do find it a bit funny that the railing seems to be one really long piece of wood, though.

Also, sounds like it was a pretty efficient project from a time standpoint. Great job!

Hi Slix, For your this art i would like to say one word - AWESOME.I wish i would have been there.

Sunlight with 12 Samples Rayshadow and Soft 12.0

maybe u can do it as described in the blender doc ( wikibook) and tweak the soft value to 24, so its doubled.

Just a small suggestion. everythin else nice man!

Extremely artistic. 5.

hey its very very nice…!!

Webkinz secret code free arab dating

That’s great! in fact, you could put in a subtle reference to global warming… acctually, we could help getting the message out with 3D… thanks for the inspiration!

Realy nice work

3/4 days work, Cool!
yes on the comments that you can do more but for 3/4 day work its a great job.
(The Ocean is gone) i hope that don,t happen soon LOL!

Excellent work! I
i want to see it ! 1280x960
please~~

Very somber and moody! I don’t know why, but the ruined lighthouse gives me a “miniature” vibe, like it’s a small scale reproduction photographed with a little-lens camera. Great work!

5/5…Amazingly done. The only thing missing here is the ocean? but still love the concept.

hi…I want to know details anydody can tell me

Hi… I am subhrajit

awesome apocalyptic work, astonishing textures and excellent mood. my congrat!

I guess it might be a lighthouse, with no sea :slight_smile:

I love the pic, it’s simply amazing, i’ve been checking the forum some times a day and i still get amazed of things people can do in such short time (for me) :smiley:

Really great work!

hey, this is sweet…

What I want to know is how did you get that much detail using the displacement modifier and low verticies???

I am trying to do some cracked earth (so would need more than a normal map, needs to displace a lot), and it has to go off into the horizon. But with the amount of verticies that are needed, blender just cant handle it. So how can I get around this?

Thanks,
MicWit

I like the pics very much !

wow nice render

love the title connecting with the them.Very outstanding.

I want to see a wireframe or viewport, otherwise I don’t believe it.