The Perfect BGE Game

I Always loved this game’s progress !!!

Fred/K.S

TBW

IDK Guys but i know that nobody’s a space boy fan, i madeTBW to cater to that Audience i chose not to go original on the game cuz it’s BGE not UE so yeah but anyways hopefully TBW Caters to that target Audience of the space boy fantasy genre (Star Wars Inspired Game) , im still debating abt it being an open world experience but i know it cant be open world due to its linear mission design atm in the documentations i designed over a year ago!

but other wise that’s what its in for!

Also i wouldn’t say that my game is AAA on UPBGE but as the owner of TBW i i choose to take the responsibility that i cant speak on behalf of the project the game will speak for itself once more content drops guy’s!

Fred/K.S

SR AWNW 2

• This Game Was meant to cater to the racing boy fans, dudes who like cars and racing and simply the driving experience , and i thought of a way of making it in such a way that how can the racing experience be paralleled to today’s latest AAA Racing titles such as Forza Horizon Series and the NEED FOR SPEED SERIES but by kinda blending the 2 in 1 taste! (SR AWNW 2 is just that exactly!)

So yeah i have 2 projects trying to meet this Thread’s title but specifically targeting a certain Audience!

:thinking: Though SRAWNW 2 was being made on BGE normal at the beginning of the projects development i shall still continue both builds till the end to distinguish the difference between LIMITATION (BGE) and POSSIBILITY (UPBGE) in my opinion offcourse.

Unfortunately i cannot cater to everyone and also i do whats in the best interest of my abilities to produce such honest True and neat work here on the Blender Artist Forums!

Fred/K.S

Where can I download those games?

1 Like

Hey man :smiley::+1: Srry to say this but BETA’s are currently on their way atm but these will be available at my itch.io in a couple of months im still refining more stuff before i can release them.
(and lastly my content Releases will Premiere the Projects Release Dates for the Public Demos)

Downloads will be available @ K-Studios!

SRAWNW 2:

TBW:
https://fredks.itch.io/kineknet-studios-tbw-an-upbge-game

Hey buddy here’s my New 2v2 Contest POLL thks to @RPaladin for inspiring me to start making polls on my threads now! :grin::+1:

Fred/K.S

@Fred_K.S

. . . . . .

Voted in the poll.

@Josip_Kladaric

Don’t know if this thread is actually finished or if you rage_quited :wink:

But my question to you is have you tried this BGE add-on (?)

If you made a finished BGE Multiplayer game then you would definitely be helping the BGE moral :slight_smile:

1 Like

@RPaladin
The thread is not finished because I’m still interested in what the community wants as the perfect game to represent BGE.
I don’t know about that addon but I do have a working multiplayer system and host my own matchmaking server, its all designed for BGMC games and some templates/games will soon be posted.

2 Likes

@Josip_Kladaric KRUM Battle Arena !!!
(Battle Arena should be the best game that’ll represent the Perfect BGE Game since its made using BGE!) from @haidme

My Game TBW is representing UPBGE Branch…
:joy::sweat_smile::+1:

Fred/K.S