The Troll & the Puffin

It’s hard to create these days for obvious reasons. Even though I try to overcome it. But I can still share some of my artworks that were done before the war in Ukraine had started. Fortunately, a couple of months ago, an exciting project from @hansel.books was finally released. And I was privileged to work on this beautiful duet - The Troll and the Puffin, designed by amazing Jeff Merghart. I really like their attitude. Especially now, it feels like a place of warmth and kindness to me, which gives me some hope for a bright future.

More on Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZebdyX

129 Likes

Wow! Great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks gorgeous! Outstanding job, congratulations!
Make sure to answer that Disney phone call! :wink:

1 Like

Looking really good! Also with a nice theme :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re alright, and hope things get better soon. I thought it had been a while since I’d seen anything by you. Your work always had a warmth to it, I can see why they’d want you for this project. Hopefully it leads to more opportunities.

1 Like

very artistic and stylized. maybe you should consider animating it !! i bet it would be awesome

1 Like

@bartv what do you think? :wink:

1 Like

Looks awesome! You’re an inspiration to us all :grin:

1 Like

Amazing work¡ I have to convinced myself that it is a 3d piece of art and not a 2d cartoon. Hoping to see more of your work soon.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Wow, incredible texturing and stylization.

Stay safe, and keep on creating!

love it, this is movie level quality, amazing work.

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #characters category! You can vote for it here.

tender, childish, captivating and very worked

This is really beautiful !
Keep hope, things will get better soon…