The Troll & the Puffin

It’s hard to create these days for obvious reasons. Even though I try to overcome it. But I can still share some of my artworks that were done before the war in Ukraine had started. Fortunately, a couple of months ago, an exciting project from @hansel.books was finally released. And I was privileged to work on this beautiful duet - The Troll and the Puffin, designed by amazing Jeff Merghart. I really like their attitude. Especially now, it feels like a place of warmth and kindness to me, which gives me some hope for a bright future.

More on Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZebdyX

113 Likes

Wow! Great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks gorgeous! Outstanding job, congratulations!
Make sure to answer that Disney phone call! :wink:

1 Like

Looking really good! Also with a nice theme :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re alright, and hope things get better soon. I thought it had been a while since I’d seen anything by you. Your work always had a warmth to it, I can see why they’d want you for this project. Hopefully it leads to more opportunities.

1 Like

very artistic and stylized. maybe you should consider animating it !! i bet it would be awesome

1 Like

@bartv what do you think? :wink:

1 Like

Looks awesome! You’re an inspiration to us all :grin:

1 Like

Amazing work¡ I have to convinced myself that it is a 3d piece of art and not a 2d cartoon. Hoping to see more of your work soon.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Wow, incredible texturing and stylization.

Stay safe, and keep on creating!

love it, this is movie level quality, amazing work.