thinking about to open a small online CG studio

digital signature is the way to sign but lets read the contract first but i think the first thing to do is c omeup with a group name and than we can develop a website and demoreels based upon the name(practical) it would make no sense to make a website and demoreels and than decide a group name lol i read the contract its looking really good

thanks for clearing that up :slight_smile:

and i agree i think we should come up with a name and then start on the demo reel

btw since this contract is just a draft there are some serious spelling errors which need to be corrected because those small words seriously affect the contract eg peace <piece> but i must say the contract is very good but some more little editions should be made i, might suggest some well everyone should suggest some so that everyone can be satisfied and that in the end we all benefit

changed, with the rest please help me…

helps on the way (relax) contracts looking good

I have been busy for awhile but still interested, though. There is still some detailed issues I have to work with before I can move on for a cooperation like this.

issues> ok storm group members i think it is time get on with the contract signing (suggest some editions)and than lets get this done and not drag things

but for the meanwhile lets begin suggestions for the name and logo of the group > beta suggestions

ok here’s my suggestion - in the contract is says ALL artwork (including company logo) are the rightful material of the artist that made them - shouldn’t we have the logo and other company art like that be owned collectively under the Storm group?

you guy’s should set up an irc channel, a mailing list wouldn’t hurt you either.

as for a name, if you don’t mind, ill throw in an idea: Collaborative Spirit Studios.

:slight_smile: - Felix

hey, just wondering

any room left for one more memember, ive had experience working in the graphic design field and ive had plenty of experience working on short animated films over the internet.

also i like the idea of a group of freelancers grouped under one company, could be sort of an out sourcing/ agency type company aswell, were if some studio needs freelancers they can come look at the stuff we/ you’s have and decide what they need from there.

anyways, just wondering if you had anymore room ,my strenghts are 3D modeling, i can show examples if you would like?

@ blndr08 -the work that youll make is your own the "company logo and name " belongs to the group members(all of us) but if u want to use the logo and name on any work you do ,it will have to be approved by the group members (ie you me others)for the (quality seal) a vote will be taken if its worthy or not ) rough interpretation (probably miroslav can explain better)

@felix thanks for the info well try to setup something but for now discussions over here because wed like everybody whose interested to contribute and probably seek ideas from them “Collaborative Spirit Studios” cheers

@ Daniel sure maybe we could try and squeeze you in or work something out
contact
miroslav_kapris he is the administrative guy i,m sure

to everyone your veiws are welcome (it will only help)

@ Daniel: i just checked out your google page - i’m quite impressed. i’m sure we can find some way to fit you in somewhere
@ blenderrenegade: thanks for clearing that up! :slight_smile:

hey,

thank you for the quick feedback, ill contact him now and see what happens.

thanks blndr08: thanks, im glad you like my work. those are quite old pieces, ill link to some of my more recent work :slight_smile:

welcome to the team